3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AssassinsCreedII 10.11.21 02:31 pm

How to switch control from WASD to arrows? (Sleeping Dogs)

Well, I'm used to them ... to the arrows. I think there are people who are also interested in this issue. So,
I am sharing my bitter experience in trying to solve this problem: I tried to remap keys using various remappers, remap keys in the Windows registry, but the catch is that the "up" arrow is tied to the "get the mobile" action, and it also cannot be changed through the game menu. So, nothing sensible came out. Then I decided to find the game file with the config keys, and reassign them there. I only found this "X: _Sleeping Dogs_Data_HK Options", but it contains only hieroglyphs, whatever encoding you do not read (or maybe this is not the file at all).

In general, I'm not a hacker, and I don't really understand this, but maybe there is a kind person who can help solve this problem?
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
dr.J. Watson 10.11.21

Same problem. I tried to find the answer in the net, but did not find it. I join the author of the topic, I would be very grateful to someone who can tell you the solution to this troubles.

T
Talos800 10.11.21

Who would have posted a solution to this problem?

A
ARHANGEL_MIHAIL 10.11.21

Which nobody knows how to fix.

T
Talos800 10.11.21

no, we don’t know, if only they didn’t ask

I
IceFireW 10.11.21

What are your years. Get used to a different key layout.

D
Dmitry Nerazzurri 10.11.21

Arrows are more convenient for me too. searched how to solve the problem. Nobody knows...

B
Bomber 10.11.21

HZ, in all sandboxes and shooters, the default control on WSAD

T
Talos800 10.11.21

I, too, are more comfortable with arrows than the default control on WSAD

Q
QUAKE885 10.11.21

try to put on numbers (numlock)

T
Talos800 10.11.21

tried it not convenient

a
azrael002 10.11.21

HOME-FORWARD, END-BACK, DELETE-LEFT, PAGE DOWN-RIGHT, INSERT-RUN. I have these buttons above the arrows. 40 to 60 convenience.

D
DayPsycho 10.11.21

Guys, solved the issue with the layout ??? And then I was going to play) And I can only use the arrows)

I
I still alive 10.11.21

Try Key Manager, it will copy the arrow keystrokes to WASD.

D
DayPsycho 10.11.21

artvisions
damn thanks! and how to do it there? I downloaded the program, but I'm still figuring it out .... and how to make the game understand this?

D
DayPsycho 10.11.21

I reassigned using the SHARPKASE program, but the game does not reassign the pipes (((damn ((they are like sewn there ((