3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hakan Pehlivan 10.11.21 02:31 pm

What impact has DENUVO had on you? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Will you wait for a pirate or buy it?
99 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hakan Pehlivan 10.11.21

Kirill Kobyshev
Why?

A
Arrakis_Sun 10.11.21

Not a single game has come out with Denuvo yet that would be interesting to me. So I didn't even download pirates. And it doesn't matter at all when it is hacked there.

a
ant19521 10.11.21

I have always used pirates, but I bought this game, because it will not be hacked anymore due to its prescription. The forum is already empty.

s
skilsaf32 10.11.21

What to expect for a pirate, if it already exists.

v
varenuha2uha 10.11.21

I learned to hate all those stupid igrodelov, DLS darns. learned about offline activation and used it perfectly.
played just caus - spat for three days. admired Farkrai primal and finally sniffed out all their mechanics. LET DENUVO SUCK !!!

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 10.11.21

dok925
Quantum Break is not a game for everyone, in the sense of the genre I speak the same way as the Dark Souls series.

H
Hakan Pehlivan 10.11.21

Kirill Kobyshev
Agree)

g
gaymersh 10.11.21

I bought the game and have no regrets. The game is awesome, yesterday I finished the walkthrough. I'm tired of waiting for the pirate, and will she ever be.
Question to the participants of the topic: is it worth buying the Baba Yaga add-on ???

m
moblin 10.11.21

No way

g
gaymersh 10.11.21

The game is perfectly optimized, everything goes smoothly and smoothly, played at maximum settings.
Now I'm thinking of buying Just Cause 3, and then Far Cry: Primal. I'm still thinking about Hitman.

J
JetFIRE13 10.11.21

Geralt_Riviyckiy
Even if the genre is for amateurs, but not 4v.r for a single In Dark Souls, at least there is a cartoon and the game itself is long-playing. And the quantum from the category passed and forgot.

F
Flow4Master 10.11.21

None, as well as before Denuva, I will buy with a 75-90% discount on the sale, especially such a scum as a stall, headlight edge, justhouse. Only the Hitman of Denuva and DeusEx are interesting (if there is a Denuva). But hitman buy only after the release of all episodes, at least the first season. And Deus pre-ordered back in February. I’m thinking about Dark Souls.

g
gaymersh 10.11.21

Flow4Master
DeusEx is generally a slag, as well as Dark Souls.

g
gaymersh 10.11.21

And the new Larka is a very interesting and beautiful game !!!
It's really not a pity to give money for such a game.

K
KanoVoxLian 10.11.21

What influence did DENUVO have on you? As I was a pirate, and I remain one, with only one but! I am ready to buy good games but with a promotion, more precisely with a discount of at least 50%, again, not all, but well-known tops that received a high% from users likes.

d
deIIis 10.11.21

Negative influence, period.
To the user who buys games, where they still hide what Denuvo will be like a bone in his throat.

Z
Zero0007 10.11.21

The new Flow4Master
Deus Ex is sure to be Denuvo, why? yes, because the same, just, lara, hitman.

D
Dim4ik126 10.11.21

stopped playing new games)

d
deIIis 10.11.21

Zero0007
Publisher same
For Denuvo is secured, to apply on all games under the wing.

Dim4ik126
sadness

F
Flow4Master 10.11.21

Zero0007
I do n't care about protection in Deus, it has long been pre-ordered.