3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mirel 10.11.21 02:31 pm

What should a magician wear? (Dark Souls 3)

I pumped over the stats and decided to try to become something like a magician for the first time.
Maybe someone who knows can tell you what to wear from the clothes of rings of weapons (for example, a cleric pyromancer to a magician). In general, I want to try lightning and use fire with a heal. What is better to wear for lightning or fire?
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
XCAL1BRUH 10.11.21

mirel
The main thing is that there would be less than 70% of the load. As far as I know, in the third part there is no clothes that give a passive.
Regarding the rings: appropriate for the type of magic, obviously. The ring of the great swamp and the number of witches for pyromancy, the ring of morne and the ring of the first-born son (xs as it is exactly called in the Russian version) for miracles (including lightning). I advise you to occupy the remaining 2 slots with universal rings (those that are used by all classes) of the Chlorantia type.
Well, from the catalysts, at first, you get the saint's talisman, and in the castle of Lothric you already get the bell of Caitia (again - xs as in the Russian version). Obviously, the pyromancer needs the fire of the pyromancer, but there isn't much choice here. Magu Izalite staff. Here the rest of the staves are not competitors.

J
JackTailer 10.11.21

alekszvorsk
The bolt can already be put on the clorant, this is not dc1 and not dc2 here it is no longer a camelfo, especially when there is a ring lloid sword (increases attacks by 10% (works with spells) if hp is not lower than 99% (almost complete)

J
JackTailer 10.11.21

mirel
The situation is this
Would you like the Sorcerer, take the Izalit stick (Izalitsky staff) which comrade alekszvorsk suggested, clothes to taste (because it does not swing, and the armor in this part is full of crap), rings 1) Ring of a young dragon (magic boost 12%) 2) Ring with a furious dragon (magic boost 20%) 3) Ring Lloyd's sword as I described above (increases attacks by 10% (works on all types of attack and magic) the main thing is to keep mobs away from you and not to lower HP below 99%) 4) And the Ring of power over magic (boost 15% to magic)
If you want Pyromancer almost the same equipment, swing the gauntlet to 10+, from the rings it is the same as that of the sorcerer 1) the ring of the swamp 12% 2) the ring of the witch 20% 3) ring the sword of Lloyd 4 ) a ring of power over fire.
With the Cleric, it is a little more difficult here, because the spell on the lightning spear is in the citadel of Farron, you will have to hunch over with a non-war heal to the point)) nevertheless, from the rings, almost the same first two rings are similar to those of the pyromancer and the magician 12% and 20% for the magician, 3 ) lloyd's sword 4) ring of power over lightning

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

There is also the crown of dawn - a headdress that enhances magic. And special. a staff that enhances magic and increases mana consumption.

m
mirel 10.11.21

Thank you all - by the way, you also have information (some types of armor give bonuses, but these bonuses are written only in the description for the armor).

i
ireo 10.11.21

I do not recommend the staff of Izalit .. Hexes in sorser are weak .. Better to take Court Sorcerer's Staff and beat with magic .. it hits 2 times more painfully with magic than Izalit - with hexes ...

for PVE I advise Mendicant's Staff - it hits with magic, in principle, not bad, but gives + 20% showers