3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dreamfall266 10.11.21 02:31 pm

Blackhand Gotthard (Dark Souls 3)

Tell me how to find him or summon him as a phantom on the wiki nothing is plainly written (I xs where there is such an archive)

Spoiler
12 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 10.11.21

dreamfall266
Location is a great archive, next to the boss's entrance - the armor of a dragon fighter, three gopniks attack you and he is one of them. You kill them, you get items from them and you can buy blackhand armor from the grandmother in the temple, although his set is two items = a hat and a cape, gloves and trousers are dumb

g
gloccc 10.11.21

dreamfall266
And you can call him to fight with the keepers of the abyss and the Pope Sullivan

d
dreamfall266 10.11.21

gloccc
ooo I have not yet opened this location, through which one to get at least ?? I killed the guardian of the abyss, I wanted to call on the pontiff

g
gloccc 10.11.21

dreamfall266
According to the plot you will discover that three gopniks would attack you, you do not have to be in the form of coals. So move on and don't miss this moment

d
dreamfall266 10.11.21

gloccc
ok sps

M
Marty52 10.11.21

gloccc
Location great archive, next to the entrance to the boss - the armor of the dragon-slayer, three gopniks attack you. The
location is correct, but three gopniks attack in front of the bridge to the princes, and not in front of the armor of the dragon-slayer.

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Marty52
Exactly, confused a little

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Marty52
But you still can't miss them)))

E
Eribira 10.11.21

gloccc
And the black hand is different there. The one about which the author speaks lies dead in front of the archive and can only be called to the Pontiff

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Eribira
I already understood that there are two of them. And who died, he can be summoned to the guardians of the abyss http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Black+Hand+Gotthard

E
Eribira 10.11.21

gloccc Xs

even where to look for it on the Guardians. Although I may not have seen just near somewhere

M
Magmor 10.11.21

gloccc
there are gloves and pants, only they are from the assassin's set, because the blackhand's armor itself is nothing more than a modified aasashin's armor