3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lil_G. 10.11.21 02:31 pm

Mysteries of Panessa Studios (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Guys how to solve these riddles?
Spoiler
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

Spoiler

I
Ivan-jon 10.11.21

Lil_G.
The first riddle there needs to be a destructor to defuse mines (improvement is needed). The second is also a destructor to shoot at the weapon box and order to take the weapon from there. Third, if this is a room with a mirror, then go into another room and throw a controlled betrung through the ventilation (where Robin passed) and when he arrives in the room with a mirror, there will be a question mark above the ventilation, you get into it and the trophy will open.

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

Ivan-jon
figured it out - ATP

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

but what about here?
Spoiler

I
Ivan-jon 10.11.21

Lil_G.
Go into another room (where Charisma was) and throw a controlled betrung through the ventilation (where Robin passed) and when he arrives in a room with a mirror, there will be a question mark above the ventilation, you get into it and a trophy will open. This screenshot shows this question mark (in the mirror).

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

Ivan-jon
understood ATP - did

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

And what to do here?
Spoiler

I
Ivan-jon 10.11.21

Lil_G.
You need to point the arrow at the letters in turn, first B, then A, then T. To get the word BAT.

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

Ivan-jon
ATP did everything ...

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

Ivan-jon
and what to do here?
Spoiler

I
Ivan-jon 10.11.21

Lil_G.
If I understood the place correctly, then you pull the hook by the machine, apply the explosive gel to this slab from the side where the pipes are, let go, explode and get the trophy.

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

Ivan-jon
ATP understood ...

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

Ivan-jon
and what to do here?
Spoiler
Where next?
Spoiler

I
Ivan-jon 10.11.21

Lil_G.
You need to fly over the water and scan there, if there is nothing, then the signs have disappeared and you need to scan again to this place and fly over.

I
Ivan-jon 10.11.21

Lil_G.
I looked at this site when I passed http://virtualgameinfo.ru/guides/batman-arkham-knight/secrets-riddler/zagadki-riddlera-ostrov-blik/, there you can choose a location on the left.

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

Ivan-jon
and what to do here?
Spoiler

I
Ivan-jon 10.11.21

Lil_G.
There you need to stand on the plate and shoot at the signs, when they offer to shoot down all the signs, then you need to press 1 many times to launch the missiles and finish the rest yourself.

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

Ivan-jon
one more question how to find these coordinates?
Spoiler

I
Ivan-jon 10.11.21

Lil_G.
on the map in the lower right corner in small print

d
dimon-alfa 10.11.21

riddles are not difficult to easily be solved (for a long time I could not solve the latter in the film studio, but it turned out that I needed to advance further in the plot), as for me the most difficult thing is to find puzzles in the city (this is where you need to take a picture of an object from a certain angle)