3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21 02:31 pm

Crafting oils / elixirs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Dear connoisseurs, do you know if there is a mod that will change the system for crafting potions and elixirs, as well as disable auto-recovery during meditation? Well, what would have been like in the 1st and 2nd parts?
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 10.11.21

do you like hardcore?

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

Nikotinoz_
has a little. And besides, auto-replenishment infuriates, because of it, count and the ingredients are not needed, just for improvement.

k
kuaa25 10.11.21

Alchemy Redone at http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/552/?

M
Mantykora 10.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Yes, there is no "damn it, I forgot!" Moment, when you have to drink a swallow in the midst of a battle, but it is not there, meditating in vain ... The first part made you work with your hands and your head. And here only almost only with hands ...

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

Mantykora
So before, in the midst of the battle, there was nothing to drink at all))) It seems like this was not the case? it was necessary in advance ..

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

kuaa25
oh thanks, we 'll check it now.

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

Stribogg
In advance, during meditation - in the second only. In the first part, you can drink during the battle, only there the animation was still playing (at that moment it was impossible to hit and run away from the enemy).

M
Mantykora 10.11.21

Stribogg
For The Witcher 2, I don't say anything - because the elixir intake system is disgusting. It's called "guess who's around the corner and have a drink!" And the witcher-alchemist should always be bukhim in advance.

C
CemKey 10.11.21

Wild Rider
And there is a mod for the animation of drinking and devouring.

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

CemKey
But the animation during the battle was removed in it, and the mod was abandoned and there is no version for 1.12

C
CemKey 10.11.21

Stribogg There is a
version for 1.12, if you read the comments on the mod's page on nekhus. And during the battle, the animation works.
PS With the release of KiV, it is true that all script mods will have to be demolished.
Vyacheslav Butusov We are
glad for you.

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov,
but I've found it. Well, it will dilute +100500 times and over time, instead of an elixir, there will be just an alcoholic, because with each dilution, the concentration of the elixir should fall, as well as its properties

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

CemKey
this mod is wretched. I put it. In half of the cases, Geralt devours the air, and not the hawku or elixirs. But this does not irritate much ... because during the battle he also shoves the sword into the scabbard and stands still for a while, and only then takes something. As far as I remember, in the first part, he did not remove the sword for this case.

C
CemKey 10.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion Suits
me. And I take eliki before the fight.

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
i.e. In your opinion, Geralt leaves a part of the elixir to add to alcohol every time? if so, then the number of concentrate additions will be halved, if not more, respectively, it should not be enough for the whole game now, but only for 1/3 of the minimum. The frequency of reception also affects, because you may not strongly accept elixirs in the game, but I can every 5 minutes due to a faulty mouse, on which you just need to press with superpower in order for at least something to happen. Hence it follows that the number of dilutions increases and they may not be enough for 1/3 of the game, but less.

P
Pseudochomozoid 10.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Primer. Mod for a global change in the alchemy system. One of the best, in my opinion (or maybe the only one). By the way, this is a sequel to Alchemy Redone by the same author ... http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1318/?

Description: In the old days, when the world was shrouded in chaos, At the time of "conjugation of spheres", the first monsters appeared, forever changing reality. At the same time, the Witchers were created, as the last, desperate attempt of people to overcome a terrible threat ... The Witchers ... Mutated killers, trained from childhood to kill monsters. Always relying on their incredible reflexes and, most importantly, on a different assortment of elixirs, secret herbs and legendary alchemical potions that make them so formidable in battle.
This mod is a humble attempt at improving the way the art of alchemy goes deeper than the alchemy system depicted in the "base" game.

From the author: Numerous changes have been made to increase the depth and flexibility of the alchemy system. There are several releases of the mod, each focusing on a different area. But above all, the main focus is on the very gameplay of the game as an alchemist and ways of interacting with the world; This is the basic direction and goal for the alchemy system in The Witcher 3 to be more similar to that of the first two games, The Witcher and The Witcher 2.
This mod is a kind of evolution of my previous work, Alchemy Redone. If you liked the old mod, chances are you will love this one too.

Features: The mod affects: Ingredients and mechanics of alchemy, oils, potions and bombs, mutagens, alchemy skills, recipes, meditation, toxicity, animations.