3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IshpYa 10.11.21 02:31 pm

Fire protection. (Dark Souls 3)

I am assembling a pyromancy knight, I know that on the Smoldering Lake at the lower level in the lava, where we meet a knight, I don’t remember his name, there is a powerful pyromancy. Even I don't want to climb there at the risk of my life =) What kind of protection will help reduce the damage from lava (well, or from fire, I will not deal with the tautology), so that you can run there for at least a minute.
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

IshpYa
Wait a minute ? Nifiga yourself you are impudent.

I
IshpYa 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
? =)

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

IshpYa
You want a lot, just a minute.

I
IshpYa 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Well, at least 30 seconds) I just loved to run pvp in the iron citadel. I arranged a fight on lava with a friend, who will last longer)

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

IshpYa
30 is also a bit too much.

I
IshpYa 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
... More. I take away the sacred flame and that's it.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

I
use sweat, coal, rings and go

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
By the way, please tell me where to find the fire protection ring?
Spoiler I looked at the wiki, but I'm stupid as a hike because I didn't quite understand the search instructions. Or maybe I accidentally threw the corpse along with the ring into the abyss during the first passage of this lock.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Rooough
I honestly don't remember. Generally.

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Ah, tears.)

s
siame 10.11.21

Ring of fire. At the end of the area where a mob walks with a cage on its back, into which you can load and travel to the Marauder covenant, there is a corpse with loot hanging on a tree. Upon hitting him, he will fall almost to the doors of the tower with a double elevator.
It is possible from below, from these doors, to knock down a corpse with a bow, but in order for it to fall down, and not stay at the top, one must stand at the very left edge.