3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meepys 10.11.21 02:31 pm

Scaling, what is it? (Dark Souls 3)

Here I have such a noob question. I have a rough uchigatana, if I pump agility, then my damage from this weapon will increase, or am I mistaken?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

Meepys
I might be wrong, but in the third part the scaling (i.e. the increase in damage from characteristics) was removed

G
Gold-man 10.11.21

If it's rough, then no. You removed all the scales, increasing the base damage.
To have the greatest return on dexterity, it is necessary to "sharpen" burn.

m
moblin 10.11.21

Krampus3k
Not removed. Under each weapon it is written whether the increase in dpas depends on the stat and how much. Rough does not give an increase and something else, basically everything gives.

M
Meepys 10.11.21

Gold-man
and what is "Sharpening"? and it is possible to remove the rough gem from the utigatana?

G
Gold-man 10.11.21

Meepys
Yes, you can overheat . As well as completely remove hardening, all without fines.

Sharpening reduces the scale from strength and increases from dexterity. As a result, the increase in damage from pumping agility is increased.

M
Meepys 10.11.21

Gold-man
I have such a problem now, I knocked out a sharpening stone, but when I go to the blacksmith (in the temple of fire) and press "Temper weapon", then I only show hardening with the help of "Exquisite gem, fire or stone of loss", how to make it so that hardening would appear with the help of a sharpening stone?

G
Gold-man 10.11.21

Meepys
Search the world for coals and give them to the blacksmith. In principle, I sharpened my weapon for dexterity almost at the very beginning, apparently the required coal is also not far from the start. Or maybe there is simply no necessary gem.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Meepys
As far as I remember, the necessary gem for dexterity was in a turtle in the location "Settlement of the Undead", which is near the fire "Dilapidated Bridge" or "Collapsed Bridge" (I don't remember the exact name).