3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elisiie 10.11.21 02:31 pm

Shield Break \\ PC Shield Break (Dark Souls 3)

I found Temki on DS2, I did not find anything on DS 3, they say W + LMB (RMB), but nothing of the kind happens. In the case of LMB, the character does a roll back, with RMB, a normal reinforced attack.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arrakis_Sun 10.11.21

A hit in a jump with a swoop has always been: strong attack + forward, and breaking a block (kick / hit with a hilt): normal hit + forward.
The bottom line is that this must be pressed AT THE SAME TIME, which is difficult to do due to the binding to the frame rate, especially on the gamepad, where it is difficult to move the stick at the right time. The paradox is this. Those with fps sluggishness are much more likely to do these tricks than those with 60 fps consistently.

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

the_Deadsoul
in ds 2 I read it was public, they say on a PC it is extremely difficult to do there, and resorted to using all kinds of scripts and programs, right there, no matter how much I try what you wrote, it's always the same, the character conducts a regular attack = (

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

Elisiie
literally 10 minutes ago made 5-6 kicks in a row. Doing something you don't mean right.

D
Dark Alchemist 10.11.21

All the rules work out there, give me straight hands and timings.

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

It turns out that all the rules, but on the keyboard, especially during the battle, nifiga does not work out as it should. Management is of course ugly here. It would be possible to simply bind the prices separately to the button, they would not have

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

XrOnA666
with default control, "Forward + LMB" right?

A
Arrakis_Sun 10.11.21

Elisiie
In DS2, they generally focused the control on the keyboard mouse. It was impossible to play. I faced this myself and cursed the Japs for more than one day. I put a program, which brought buttons from the keyboard to the mouse, so that half-second delays disappeared and the control became like in the first part of DS. Techniques also began to be performed in the same way as there. But the third one I did not even try to launch without a gamepad knowing the curvature of From Software.

s
saa0891 10.11.21

The Dark Alchemist wrote:
all the rules work out there, give the boh straight arms and timings.
God grant the brains to the developers that they would still learn how to do humanly control for the PC (although it is apparently useless to wish it, since they are completely stoned, these morons cannot even do the simple buttons for the PC, what else can we talk about), because others Developers, everything turns out fine.

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

the first three: this is W + LMB The
second three: W + LMB simultaneously offk

= (

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

Elisiie
Yes. Changed nothing.

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

XrOnA666 God
knows, it doesn’t work nifiga = (

R
Reav3r 10.11.21

Elisiie
Well, as if you need a weapon that has this type of attack. Usually a long sword

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

Azz1noth do
you need a specific weapon to kick? oo

R
RGC 10.11.21

Elisiie
In short I will explain that as a yes, it is strange that no one has done this yet. You cannot kick with your sword in principle, you have a crooked sword, almost all swords of this type have a chopping blow and a backward flask instead of a kick. For example, rapiers have a different move, they also don't have a kick. Regarding the jump attack on your PKM, for some reason, a strike with a weapon in your left hand is assigned, because you strike with two swords at once. You need to press forward and a strong blow with the weapon in your right hand. Or just press it with a sprint

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

RGC
Well, the weapon is paired, I did not change anything with the default control, RMB here is such a blow (

Thank you, a kind person, it turned out that you are right, when I take the sword and W + LMB, then a kick works =)
But at the expense of RMB, everything is just like talking