3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metadon909 10.11.21 02:31 pm

Which weapon is the best? (Dark Souls 3)

What is the best weapon for a security officer to take? Now I run with Lothric's sword, but I want to take, for example, a spear or some lance. And the question is, is such a weapon suitable for a security official or only two-handed swords?
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
__MET__ 10.11.21

Metadon909
has already been written many times, but I will not be too lazy to repeat it. There are no restrictions in this game, play as you want and with what you want, pump in the skills that suit you best, and use the weapon that you like the most. but what .. is suitable .. or not, do not pay attention. I play as a security officer, but I pumped up my agility and run with a katana. so decide for yourself what to take.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Metadon909
Spears are more for dexterity, I guess . Are you a direct security officer? Or a quality build? If you are a security officer, then take something big and powerful, such as giant swords. I'd say Farron's sword with its martial arts (too fast for a giant sword) would be a great option. But honestly, I do not see the point in all these two-handed, since it became so easy to unbalance opponents even with a rapier.

M
Metadon909 10.11.21

__MET__
lol, as you can call the enforcer of a character who has a lot of agility. And as I understand it, each weapon has a different scaling. Someone's damage increases in direct proportion to their strength, while the other's is agility. So I'm waiting for advice)

M
Metadon909 10.11.21

Marty52
HP 29 Learning
Fortitude 17
Physical Power 34
Strength 40
Agility 18
Intellect 10
Faith 9
Luck 7

_
__MET__ 10.11.21

Metadon909 is
not strong. up to 16 lvl. for a katana I
don't even know which weapon to advise you. you can use the sword of the wolf knight (great thing). well, or the big ax of the dragon slayer (just don't remember what 40 is needed there, either physical power, or strength). and I am not very familiar with regular weapons, since most of the time I ran around with an exquisite longsword and utigatana.

G
Garry3Fingers 10.11.21

pump 40 strength and dexterity, go with what you want.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Metadon909
Yeah, so he really is a security officer. Well, it's hard to say. I would run with such stats with a sword of darkness or a long sword (yes, it is very good, but the length is not the same as the first one). You temper them at the blacksmith in "Exquisite" and you get cool weapons. There is also a black knight's ax as an option. Also, like, a good thing. But "resistance 17" for heavy weapons is not comme il faut.

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Try Yorm's great machete, I ran with it for a long time, if you fully pump in, there will be excellent damage and scaling of A. Then he switched to the fuume sword

T
Toxa95 10.11.21

Zweichander?

F
FuLHousE 10.11.21

Tell me, will the Dark Spirits respawn? I seem to have interrupted them all, the sword never fell out. Where to farm them?
Upd. They renew, but the sword does not fall, spent 20 times in Lothric Prison. Only the mask and leggings fall.