3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashot24 10.11.21 02:33 pm

Water (Farming Simulator 15)

Tell me how to pour the water out of the barrel, I got everyone drunk, the water remained in the barrel, now it is needed for milk, but I can’t pour the water out. thanks
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Suleimann 10.11.21

Ashot24
If the barrel does not have a forced drain, then only for its intended purpose - you can squander the time or buy another "animal" for water consumption.

T
TapcomByHead 10.11.21

Ashot24
Buy a car wash, there is a drain for water

T
TapcomByHead 10.11.21

Suleimann
But better than Kotte station wagon pack, there are tanks with discharge.

T
TapcomByHead 10.11.21

Suleimann
Hello !! Ashot24
Ashot24
But better Kotte station wagon pack, there are tanks with drain. Kotte_Universal_Pack

S
Suleimann 10.11.21

TapkomPoGolove
It is clear that "Kotte_Universal_Pack" is better, but a person apparently has a barrel without a drain, and he does not need another barrel (so he would buy a second one and go for milk). Alternatively, you can buy a car wash http://www.playground.ru/files/farming_simulator_15_kaercher_portable_pressure_washer_v1_1-119387/ and pour water into it. http://floomby.ru/s2/FgjAes

T
TapcomByHead 10.11.21

Suleimann
)))))))) I didn't even think about the second barrel.

A
Ashot24 10.11.21

Thanks for the advice, I installed the pack of barrels.

A
Ashot24 10.11.21

Now you can pour it on the ground, but on the Dara Kavkaz map, it does not want to connect the hose at the bakery to the barrels from the Kotte_Universal_Pack

S
Searcher13 10.11.21

standard under milk, and from Cat under water-solarium

_
_Grads 10.11.21

Yes, mods on barrels are dark. Where is the problem to buy one for each cow?

Pi. Si. And in the Caucasus, you can collect water in the river, free of charge and quickly.

L
LAPACHKA 19.07.22

People, how to breed fish in fs 15 on the Bukhalovo map? Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool