3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FeniX009 10.11.21 02:33 pm

smoldering lake, how not to burn yourself (Dark Souls 3)

in the location there is a smoldering lake there is a pit with lava there are objects, the damage passes very quickly, tell me there is something valuable? If so, how to get to them? maybe there is some kind of ring against lava or gear with insane fire resistance?
13 Comments
Sort by:
r
renbu 10.11.21

there is a cool pyromancy and a talisman that allows you to use pyromancy and miracles

R
Richards 10.11.21

In my case, I collected everything I could and here I look at the fire, but there are no rings, I think how, but as it turned out, I was equipped with clothes that give max fire protection, the ring is motley, the same comboset came out)), well, I started sweating from pyromancy, you can run, or better roll and play estus, roll, play and all the rules.

F
FeniX009 10.11.21

I'll try, thanks

O
OddballRus 10.11.21

FeniX009
You can just take a shield with a fire resistance in your hands, the mechanics is such that the lava will hit the shield from the beginning, and then you. That is, the damage will be reduced by 80% only from the shield.

F
FeniX009 10.11.21

is this talisman better than the standard pyromancer's gauntlet in terms of performance?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

FeniX009
Much worse. He has a trick in another - they can impose not only pyromancy, but also miracles.

F
FeniX009 10.11.21

at_sagor
then nafig is needed, I'd rather wear 1 more talisman. And what kind of pyromancy lies?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

FeniX009
It seems to be a toxic cloud and a secret flame (or something like that).

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

IMHO, pyromancy the inner flame is full of y. An extremely long swing with good damage ... But such slow mobs simply do not exist)

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
Yes, pyromancy is very slow, and even melee, and in addition the damage is not the greatest, but it casts on one and with such a risk of getting hit by the distribution.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

at_sagor
I measured at int and faith in 25 on skeletons with daggers near the fire on the Lothric wall. The damage is about 100 somewhere higher (900+) than that of a chaos fireball (800+) without lava, but so far I was able to hit, almost all of my HP was removed.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
It's strange that you have so much damage. For me, with all possible enhancements, intelligence at 50 and faith in 25, he did not give a little more than 800 damage. Moreover, the fireball of chaos on the same enemies gave about 850 damage. Although I will not assure 100%, maybe where I did it when I checked it. Since the execution of the spell itself did not like it and did not return to it anymore.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

at_sagor
I usually run around with rings to strengthen pyromancy and a ring of power over fire :))