3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 10.11.21 02:33 pm

Bow aiming bug (Dark Souls 3)

third-person

view of the Persian .

well, the bug itself. I don't remember if he was in the second and third darks. It turns out as follows - Move the aiming point down (third-person view), enter the aiming, shot. The aiming point cannot be changed - the sight jumps where it should be - up.
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
Terving 10.11.21

At least when you minus, explain why. In principle, I don't care about it, but I'm curious.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Terving wrote:
Whenever you minus, explain why. In principle, I don't care, but I'm curious.
So to the light bulb or interesting? I usually don't care who is bombing there and for what reason. Usually the reason is the most common - simply because I can do it, that's from here and the cons.
By the way, an interesting bug, I did not notice this, however, there were few experiments with the bow, but the jerks of aiming are very annoying, somehow it does not work because of this smooth adjustment of the crosshair.

T
Terving 10.11.21

at_sagor
Yes, I discovered it by accident. On the second screen (it just might not be clear) the bow sight is at the lowest point, it does not go down further. With a third-person view, you can lower the sight, but a shot in this mode is often "milk".

X
XCAL1BRUH 10.11.21

Terving
I have another problem: I can't shoot in the scope)) Only if I pressed the shot button and only then started aiming. Accordingly, a quarter of the arrows go into milk.