3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slayer_S 10.11.21 02:33 pm

7th mule on nm (Diablo 2)

on nm now also kicks the 7th mule or is it something wrong with me?
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

and I correctly counted that ~ hum pool falls from a wig of 6 mules?

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/drop_mula_na_nm-875106/
So it was conceived

>> and I correctly counted that ~ hum pool falls from a wig of 6 mules?
Who knows ...
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/obyavlenie-883652/

S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

Omg, but it is possible in more detail what is there for the changes in the drop of runes with hf, this is clearly for nerf wigs. What exactly has changed known? Does it make sense to drive wigs?
Too many posts in that thread :(

r
redoolf 10.11.21

What exactly has changed known?
What exactly has changed is known only to the administration, but it remains silent on this matter. From the messages that I met in different topics from people who carried wigs (presumably), we can conclude that the drop was cut by about 2 times.
Does it make sense to drive wigs?
Yes there is. Despite the cut drop, it still remains the fastest, and most importantly the most reliable and stable method of obtaining high runes. It's just that now you need to spend 2 times more for the same "amount".

m
midtone 10.11.21

redoolf wrote:
Wigs finally make sense to drive?
Yes there is.
This is very funny, really.

r
redoolf 10.11.21

midtone wrote:
redoolf wrote:
Wigs finally make sense to drive?
Yes there is.
This is very funny, really.
Well, as if of course, keeping in mind the context of the question. If the goal is to get runes on your own (without raising the question of why they are needed), excluding scammers, friends with a bunch of runes and what cannot be discussed here, then what other options are there besides wigs?
And so, of course, you can raise the questions "is there any point in playing this game at all?", "Is there a meaning in life?" etc. But this is somewhat off topic.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

poor little Slayer .. two news in one day ;-)

S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

Obsessed is
one piece of news - cut wigs. Only I see a contradictory information: here they wrote that the drop from the hf was cut in 2 times, but in the original topic, where they announced this, people wrote that the hum from the wig remained. Where is the truth ?

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Slayer_S, I don't know, I stopped carrying around earlier. :-) and then there was a reset, a bit of a boor on the cell, dodr # chili with a brow to 91-92 and abandoned it. :-)

midtone, everything is ok, just do not drive on the thrown, they are the rules of the posons! ;WITH

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

Slayer_S wrote:
people wrote that the rumble from the wig remained. Where is the truth ?
In principle, you can pull up your wigs and find out your truth. And you can also write that the hum remained.

S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

QLinkee wrote:
And you can also write that the hum remained.
do you drive wigs what do you think?

S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

but I will not find out my truth soon, I spent 4 wigs until the 3rd act of hella, the magpie does not pull further, + there is no one to beat on the loda, it is necessary to swing and dress the Persian.

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

Slayer_S
ist + um ~ s parika

r
redoolf 10.11.21

In general, I did not claim that I was cut. I myself have linked to other people's posts. I have seen more statements about what they cut (and with specific figures on the results of wigs) than statements that everything is the same. In addition, well, the admin wanted not to troll us with that announcement (although there will certainly be those who quite admit it).
In general, you should not take anyone's word for it. The only way to know the truth for sure is to check it out yourself.

p
passed 10.11.21

Where is the truth ?
Somewhere near.

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

Slayer_S wrote:
do you drive wigs? what do you think?
I don't. I think that it falls less. The mule drop hints where this is going. In the end,
well, the admin did not want to troll us with that announcement

T
The boss 10.11.21

Slayer_S wrote:
do you drive wigs? what do you think?
Brother, do you know how much drop from hf was cut? So, roughly, can you feel it?

S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

Dosmotr wrote:
ist + um ~ s parika
6 mules?

S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

The Boss wrote:
Brother, do you know how much drop from hf was cut? So, roughly, can you feel it?
I haven’t beat the runes yet, it’s interesting.

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

Slayer_S
Well, I drove 7, but beat 6, my system is a little twisted there. Regarding the mule drop, that on hell, that on nm - it was somehow generally all the same.
On helle, it drops in 7-10 seconds, this time was enough to finish off Andriel with one poke, talk to an angel, finish off the consul and the mef.
A mule flies to nm in 5 minutes, like. I reset it sometimes once, like nothing particularly stressful.
About the drop. East + mind with 6-7 mules, yes. Judging by my humble experience and those people with whom I communicated a little, that they were directing infics and enigmas with a "new drop" not so long ago.

zs Somehow this topic is no longer relevant and the bobmillo has already subsided. Chewed a hundred times.
http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/hells_forge-895790/