3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crooked man 10.11.21 02:33 pm

For owners of gtx 980 ti (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How does the game work for you? Is hairworks included? For some reason, it sags to 54 fps (with hairworks), is it so for everyone?
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

Finlife is
not that impressive, to be honest.
I had a config where I tried to draw grass and high-quality meshes invisible from any mountain so that the grass would go into the horizon, and so - not too much ate. in the end, from 50-40 fps, it was possible to lower it to 30, although in villages and all sorts of taverns it started 18-20.
for the most part, the performance of a powerful GPU is only affected by the haer works. moreover, it acts as a kind of stop screen. I think configs do not overturn normal GPUs. the game simply has nothing to load them with.
and the links are interesting. nada will then study the pitch.

r
regeger 10.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Grass + bushes in the horizon reduce the performance too much - I fell to 15 fps. Yes, and since 1.10, the settings in the ini files have changed a bit and the drawing is normal as in 1.07. This mod gives a tangible increase in quality in cities, even Hbao begins to capture more objects. The worst thing (for me personally) is the inability to remove low textures of trees in the distance.
PS I call the file a config, not a mod, because it doesn't smell like a mod here, it's just a banal change of settings.

A
Alexxx Nufar 10.11.21

I have 3 titans. But fps sags from 100 to 87. So it lags! Just like a 30x slideshow

e
eternitym 10.11.21

Readlife
Chuvaaak ... My friend and I bought ourselves 980ti each. I have a percentage of i7 4790, it has an i5-760 (yes, very old), the RAM is the same. Tested witcher 3 in 4K on ultras with hairworks enabled. So, I have about 30-32 fps, he has about 29-31. And even then, perhaps everything is completely identical, we looked at FRAPS while playing on the same scenes. So even a rather old percentage can swing it very decently.