3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkpromo 07.11.19 11:12 am

Open world (Escape from Tarkov)

no
10 Comments
Sort by:
v
vodin26 07.11.19

There are only locations with open world.

B
Borovik-rus 07.11.19

Kondagaon
Is, roughly speaking, as in Stalker. A huge world, but with points of transition between locations.

The mode will be unlocked after completing the story.

Information taken from interviews, reports and video from the developers.
Спойлерhttps://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/20269-%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%8B%D1%82%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80/?do=findComment&comment=458439

p
prick1e 07.11.19

The game is not open world. There is a medium-sized locations with a small number of points of interest.

I
Isidis_ 07.11.19

Kondagaon
It was not, and never will be. This is not a game, this techno-demo.

B
Borovik-rus 07.11.19

Kondagaon
was already given earlier in the forum the answer to this question, found here....A very detailed answer about the open world in EFT.

direct link to video, choose time 5:07 (question from Daniel Lyakhov)

Z
Zaonian 07.11.19

the open world in Tarcowie? Yes, you are in my life to the exit will not come before salagama and hundreds fold)

K
Kaylet 07.11.19

I agree with Zaonian you reach the exit... you are stupid to find it in no time...

L
Lego242242 07.11.19

Honoraray can't three cards to bring to the playability, and you say open world. I have the feeling that the team of developers, three people, four of which have been advertising this shit

K
Kaylet 07.11.19

Lego242242
you talk about the game as finished release... nothing that it is in beta test and we are testing it, looking for all these problems, bugs, lags, resynchroni, etc. and show them to the developers... and you know, when you fix one problem, another one appears...

L
Lego242242 07.11.19

Cailet Right? In the beta? Seriously? How old is it already in beta? How much for the beta? For the time that I have access to this game I have not noticed any changes for the better in addition to zapilivanija minor bugs. But crappy graphics with unrealistic requirements I noticed. Crooked character control same noticed, curves, bots, jumping mechanics and the same notice and what do not any improvements, that in turn hints at the fact that everything has been brought to mindand will remain on the release. I only saw the new map, wow innovation, given that such a map Pro will do for a week. The best thing about this game is customization arwiki, but everything was done through the tail of the Mare.