3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ab7inth 07.11.19 11:12 am

Cars with full upgrade parts (Need for Speed Payback)

McLaren P1 / race / Outlaw
(offer to put their full features, to collect a table of all cars with a full software upgrade spare parts, like as in forum Need for Speed (2015).

Spoiler
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 07.11.19

Ab7inth
in fact, the full code will be three cards two manufacturers, it is not full.
that's almost full.
Spoiler

D
DEDGAMER 07.11.19

Sprintin
I'm on this Porsche overtook the boss off-road gang,which I understand was on the truck from above,Porsche is also 398,399 well as does not put.

D
DEDGAMER 07.11.19

A
Ab7inth 07.11.19

DEDGAMER
I have the Porsche, too, 398, 399 not assigned.
Sprintin
But at the expense of this is not known. In the origin to give awards if you collect 5 cars with spidercam the same manufacturer. That is, 5 different cars, one all carbon, on the other all cards outlaw and so on... I experimented with two producers, was three card 18 and each contains three bonus cars getting worse than six cards of the same manufacturer.
And Yes, mind you, on my screen, all six cards have three of the bonus in each, I felt the full pumping.

D
DEDGAMER 07.11.19

Ab7inth
How much did we need to spin the wheel,to adjust,to pick up,I'm tired(especially to make three in each map, etc.)
I don't speed more 377 and acceleration of 1.77 was impossible to improve, however the nitro is almost complete.

D
DocB1995 07.11.19

Ab7inth
In the origin to give awards if you collect 5 cars with spidercam the same manufacturer. That is, 5 different cars, one all carbon, on the other all cards outlaw and so on
In the Origin give the achievement that you put on the car six cards from the same manufacturer (one achievement for each). So it is possible to do this with one car: put on a kit from the same manufacturer - just got achivki, etc.

I experimented with two producers, was three card 18 and each contains three bonus cars getting worse than six cards of the same manufacturer.
In a root the incorrect statement. Bonus from set same manufacturer replaces the normal bonus on the card (the appropriate stats, of course). Put a set of six cards Outlaw - received a double boost to speed and nitro. In this case, to recruit six other bonuses (in total from all cards) to these stats makes no sense, since a raise will only give four of them and two will just take up slots. A set of three cards of one manufacturer is equivalent to respectively one bonus. Total: kits ONLY need to absolutely get a raise to the desired characteristics.

D
DEDGAMER 07.11.19

Somehow pumped into each of 6 cards three improvements,I think the car will be quickly disappointed.

A
Ab7inth 07.11.19

DocB1995
To accurately find out with bonuses to put one manufacturer or two, you need to compare two identical machines of the same class. Here in the above screenshots Koenigsegg lit up, his two producers, full card bonuses. For comparison we need another Koenigsegg (race) with full cards of the same manufacturer, then we'll see.

Yesterday for drag racing did the Ford Mustang GT, one manufacturer, yet not all bonuses filled, and he gave the best performance: 0-100km/h for 1.4.

Lamborghini Huracán Coupé / drift / Outlaw

Spoiler

D
DocB1995 07.11.19

Ab7inth
To accurately find out with bonuses to put one manufacturer or two, you need to compare two identical machines of the same class. Here in the above screenshots Koenigsegg lit up, his two producers, full card bonuses. For comparison we need another Koenigsegg (race) with full cards of the same manufacturer, then we'll see.
What to watch, what to find out? It is a fact that with any manufacturer you can do this exact build, if necessary. Eight bonuses to any stat you will not achieve in any WAY. I've tested it personally and I have all the cars pumped at maximum (even cars 299 level pumped cards 18th). Six bonuses to the article - a maximum of two bonuses to two stats from the six cards of the same manufacturer and the remaining four of the same characteristics (four bonus each) are collected on the cards. I repeat for clarity: some of the BUILDS in the game and are unlikely to be. Bonuses manufacturer just give you the opportunity to obtain gain from.

Here the maximum possible acceleration for the RSR:
Spoiler
But the machine 299-level with the details of the 18th:
Spoiler

W
WLADWINNER 07.11.19

Yesterday pumped Fairlady for Draga cards Chidori on acceleration and got powerful! 1.36 to hundred)))

D
DEDGAMER 07.11.19

for a race only 1.7,but it is cool,Hiking is the best indicator for acceleration for racing.

D
DocB1995 07.11.19

DEDGAMER
the campaign is the best indicator for acceleration for racing.
1/4 mile in 8.47. AT RSR - 8.37. Accordingly, in high gear shows better than RSR, which is the decisive factor in the race. Checking independently the dynamics of both machines, we see that much better is the RSR.

It is time to come to terms with an undeniable fact: the best cars in the racing class is RSR and Regera. On tracks with long straight with maximum speed to win the Regera, on twisty roads - RSR.

D
DEDGAMER 07.11.19

DocB1995
Regera I didn't like something online, I take it no one saw Porshe Yes,all cars of the brand is good,Oh and he vodatel also think not enough depends on the race,on which there are tens of seconds what a car the other loses in the specifications.

D
DocB1995 07.11.19

DEDGAMER
and something online, I take it nobody saw
Online infested Krivoruchko on Reserach.

Porsche Yes,all cars are brand good
Not in this case. What RSR has made baseless Amboy. This machine is better than any other keeps the speed in the turns and gaining it after.

well, he vodatel also think not enough depends on the race,on which there are tens of seconds what a car the other loses in the specifications.
And I'm not comparing drivers. It is the machine. And both of these reasons - iMovie. The reasons already said. And since it's just a game, performance of the car is directly show the capabilities of the machines. If it says that the car runs a quarter mile at 8.37, the way it is. And all because so programmed.

D
DEDGAMER 07.11.19

DocB1995
If you decide to take the 1/4 mile as the basis for acceleration,the Porsche 918 spyder the best!not RSR, 8.23 at 918(and I think you can do even less) ,against 8.37,so you made a mistake and REGERA bad management(not hands curves),it is not the best.

D
DocB1995 07.11.19

DEDGAMER
If you decide to take the 1/4 mile as a basis for acceleration
Where did I say that? I wrote about the quarter-mile in response to your assertion that the rate of acceleration to hundreds of the best S30Z. Do not distort the essence of my words, please.

the Porsche 918 spyder the best !
It may not be the best, because it loses RSR in the turns. It is time to accept: RSR and Regera - objectively the best. And I have already described the situation in which wins the first and the second. It is silly to argue when all records on the tracks in the racing class at the moment are put on these two cars.

REGERA bad management(not hands curves),it is not the best.
I did not say that Reger is the best. I clearly said that she will pass any car on the long straight, as on the long, straight decides the maximum speed, and Regere this figure exceeds ALL other car with approximately 50 km/h And it has pretty good controls, so Yes, those who are unable to fit into the rotation - hand curves. It's time to learn to use the brake.

D
DEDGAMER 07.11.19

DocB1995
While I can see that you did not bring arguments in terms of 1/4 mile Porsche 918 spyder the best! from zero to hundreds(I have already written) Nissan Fairlady240ZG best!
And it is time to suck it up and don't need to tell fables about the records on the tracks,(I wrote) from the control of the player, too much depends.

D
DocB1995 07.11.19

DEDGAMER
While I can see that you did not bring arguments
Like you. We drive the same route on that and on another machine. And understand which of them behaves better in real conditions, and not digits. I gave the old, and already your business, how to use it. I don't care.

indicators 1/4 mile Porsche 918 spyder the best
All machines are checked? Well, if you want real numbers, please (all in the racing class):
Acura NSX accelerates to a hundred in 1.5 is the best time of dispersal to 100 km/h in the class. Corvette Z06, Aston Martin Vulcan, Ford Mustang 1965 - all cars a quarter mile pass in 8.23. Best 918-traveler? What are you? I don't know that she's not the only with this time, but something to argue and argue. And dessert: Beetle passes the quarter mile in 8.20 seconds. And now by your logic? The beetle is the best? Then it is not treated.

and don't tell fables about the records on the tracks,(I wrote) from the control of the player, too much depends.
And this is not a fable. It is a fact. In the previous game RSR was an absolute imboy that in this part. Records nothing to say? Heavy case. Just they have a real measure of which car is superior to all others. And I repeat: if the player hands from the right place, you win some, under equal conditions, only two cars. And no amount of acceleration will not help when dealing with a machine that turns literally swallows and the studs takes place at the speed of 220 km/h. what we do? There are very clear times of routes in Autolog.

S
Sprintin 07.11.19

DocB1995
totally agree.
Reger max speed, RSR management.
have perelapatil almost all of the top 399, well they can't beat RSR and features.

S
S-e-v-e-n 07.11.19

and on the roads who drags? noticed that Chevy pickup truck accelerated so well and Panamera, like the Evo good