3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker_stas 10.11.21 02:33 pm

Cut content from the game (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

24 m so what are you doing
42 Comments
Sort by:
U
Unnamed5959 10.11.21

Yes, I can tell you the toy was cut well before going out, in general! Even the armor on the video looks prettier!

R
Runaa 10.11.21

stalker_stas
You are not looking at the video, there is not much left of them in the game, according to the Question you can only bone-meze our fortress Skyhold.

W
Wraith_Soul 10.11.21

I like the interface in this video more than from the game itself, but in the game I see quite a few interesting chips were removed, even how the boats sail on Crestwood were removed, and their arson, the capture of the fortress took place at night to make the game more epic. Perhaps they will add to the new ones.

C
CrowBY 10.11.21

W4RDEN
this video shows the interface on consoles

s
stalker_stas 10.11.21

yes, I will not specifically cut myself off if these chips are returned with a paid dls (

H
HunterS0UL 10.11.21

stalker_stas
Named! Only in this way will they return. )))
Otherwise, they would not be called BioTvary.

N
Navarh 10.11.21

CrowBY
This video shows an early view of the interface when playing on a gamepad (it's the same on consoles and PCs).

M
Malkarth 10.11.21

- Removed the display of hats in dialogs. In the video, the Inquisitor is wearing a helmet when talking with a soldier, in the game the helmets are removed automatically. What hindered them? It was impossible to make this feature optional, as in ME3?
- Cycle of change of weather and cycle of change of day and night. I would close my eyes to this, but BioWare promoted the game as if it surpassed Skyrim in all respects. As a result, there is not even a banal change of weather. There is always rain on Stormshore, clear weather in the Hinterlands, and eternal night in the Whispering Wastes. But they promised in almost every article a change in the weather and its impact on the environment. Well done, Bioware, you are digging your own grave.
- Autoleveling has not disappeared anywhere. Except for strong bosses such as dragons. Of course, I understand that without him the game could become too easy at further levels, but if they promised him his absence everywhere, then I think they should have somehow balanced it. However, this formula works only in one direction. You can always meet ordinary opponents far exceeding your level. But as soon as you reach their level, they will also take up self-development. But in the end, we get another promise thrown to the wind.
- Medicinal drugs deserve a separate item. Their hard limit. 8 bottles (can be pumped up to 12) for the whole team. Those. against the background of the previous paragraph, it looks gorgeous. You went to explore the map, but do not forget to constantly return to the camps to replenish health potions. There is no HP regeneration in the game and, moreover, it deprived magicians of healing spells. Gorgeous! A magician who can raise from the dead, but cannot heal. Have you thought of it yourself?
- AI of allies is generally a separate conversation. How do you not customize them in the tactics menu, cut to the point of impossibility, and these cretins will surprise you anyway. Moreover, interestingly, the opponents' mages and archers are smart enough to stay in the rear, covering the melee fighters. Our party members are ... downs. Vivien ordered to defend Blackwall - this fool ran up to him, right in the thick of the fight. Why?? Are you going to hit with a staff? So if you could. And in Inquisition, melee mages don't last long. I ordered Varric to hit the dragon from "Bianca" ... in my opinion, even in the second part the party members were smarter. Now this is a herd of rams, which either climbs on each enemy passing by, or even stands and does not do nifiga while someone is beating you (it happened).
And for this I have to give money? For that, Denuvo was added to the game. Great innovation. Now the processor hums with it like a turbine and the video card driver is periodically turned off. My Assassin's Creed Unity does not warm up my computer so much, although the graphics in it will give DA a mile of head start.
Sure, some of these flaws are nagging, but they are too conspicuous for a much-hyped AAA-grade game. Needless to say, in the previous parts, half of these drawbacks were missing.

y
yarshal 10.11.21

By the way, in the final version, Crestwood is not attacked by the red templars, but by the corpses.

M
Malkarth 10.11.21

In the final version, in general, a lot of things were taken away. Get your ass, BioWare. Breaking your own promises is unforgivable. As long as you are such goats, your games will be pirated, not bought.

N
Navarh 10.11.21

Their main mistake is to talk about the features that they introduced in the early version. I agree that since they said this, then it should have been done, but I do not see any good reason to vilify BioWare. Well, they removed the cycle of day and night ... did this make the game worse? In dialogues, the display of helmets was removed ... did the dialogues become more boring from this? The attack of one was replaced by another ... the mechanics of the game changed? There is no change in weather conditions ... because of this, the locations have become less attractive?

The only thing I agree with is with the fellow-party-downs, not even with the downs, but as with the absence of a normal, more thought-out and deep, setting of tactics. Well, the most delusional thing, which has been said more than once, is the impossibility of giving several commands to one party member in a tactical mode ... utter nonsense.

x
xSaimanx 10.11.21

Their main mistake is to talk about the features that they introduced in the early version.
yes what is there to talk about.

The defenders of the new gameplay amaze me. And even more developed.
You talk about her wretchedness - no, you don’t understand anything, this is our umm, such a cunning plan to move away from the classic tank / heal / dd.
You talk about 8 slots - well, yes, this is our tactical plan, but what? Combine of 8. it's cool ... you are probably
talking about heal, about regen - well, this is also ours, um ... idea (so that the time is hot, but run to the tent, and again on your two to the place of respawn) This is a game with such locks? And spawn mobs? Yes, even in Lignag was regen.

No, well, what are you like, hater? Developed, they are LOOKING FOR A NISH?
Nde? And when will they find it? Maybe they announced a new game, where all this "research" will be polished with sand?
Who is being tested for DA? On one of your successful projects? Found something to test on.

Take off your rose-colored glasses.

Testing on third-party projects or organizing alphas, beta tests, By the way, remind you of DAI's beta test? I just heard about kip?

M
Malkarth 10.11.21

Navarh
I agree that since they said this, then it should have been done, but I see no good reason to vilify BioWare.
Well, if for you the inability of the company to keep its word and the quality of the product (paid) at the level is not a good reason to "revile" it, then apparently on people like you, EA makes money.
Well, they removed the cycle of day and night ... did this make the game worse?
In 2007 Stalker there is a change in weather and time of day, in Morrowind in 2002 there is a change in weather and time of day, and in both games this affects the gameplay. And here we have a "revolutionary" project of 2014 with an open world and static locations. Applause.
In dialogues, the display of helmets was removed ... did the dialogues become more boring from this?
Maybe remove the display of characters in dialogues? Or not to draw the texture of the clothes? They won't get any more boring.
The attack of one was replaced by another ... the mechanics of the game changed?
Come on, instead of demons from the gaps, there will be an invasion of nagas or robbers? Nothing will change.
There is no change in weather conditions ... because of this, the locations have become less attractive?
The locations are dead if you haven't noticed. The Hinterlands were attractive only as long as there was a mess between templars and mages, and that continued only throughout the prologue. And then life stopped. Only occasionally will Venatori or a bunch of bandits respawn randomly. The Whispering Wastes and Western Reach are generally lifeless. And there is no need to spiral into the fact that these are deserts. Where are the promised sandstorms that hinder movement and make it difficult to navigate the terrain? Where is the dragon attacking patrols and / or peacefully grazing animals? But this is not there. That what for? And so it will do! In Origins it was not and is not necessary here.
It's just not 2008 in the yard. And the game is not the first in the series.
What is most offensive, she received the title of "Game of the Year". Either everything is so bad this year, or I don’t understand something. I'd rather give this title to AC: U. Technical problems wagon, but technical problems can be fixed with patches. Dull gameplay is not fixed by patches.
And why am I telling you this anyway? Just watch the video at the beginning of the topic and read this article:
http://shazoo.ru/2013/09/18/17035/dragon-age-inquisition-osobennosti-krafta-i-kastomizacii
And compare with the release.
If you are not offended by the result, then there is nothing to talk about.

N
Navarh 10.11.21

Malkarth
If you are not offended by the result, then there is nothing to talk about.
Totally agree with you.

X
XmarKa79 10.11.21

why is there no such camera in the game?

X
XmarKa79 10.11.21

and the Persian knows how to walk

S
Slonvprotivogaze 10.11.21

uh ... the consequences of your actions ... uh ... what are they talking about?)))

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

All trimmings will be in dls. Don't you know bioelectronics?

g
gamerVV23 10.11.21

From the videos demonstrating the pre-alpha version of DAI, it can be seen that a more elaborate interaction with the world was originally planned. Where did the quest "Crestwood under attack" go, why did you remove the time limit in quests, which would give the game a high non-linearity? There were also interesting opportunities with setting fire to Templar boats, destroying structures along which enemies move, several options for capturing locks, including destroying the gates. After searching the net, I did not find an answer, or an explanation of the biovarists why they cut off the game.

R
Resident90 10.11.21

VVSHNICK
Probably due to content constraints, budget or processing complexity. The same destruction of structures requires more subtle animation and miscalculations.
This takes more time, and thus increases the content, which generates additional spending.