3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zewer 10.11.21 02:33 pm

Where to get the Titanite Chunk! (Dark Souls 3)

Can anyone tell me where to farm the titanite chunk, no idea where to look for them!
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
No more drugs 10.11.21

Zewer
Without going into the profile, I can immediately say that the Ukrainian writes ... Most likely Western ...

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

No more drugs ...
and how will this help me get titanite?

N
No more drugs 10.11.21

Zewer Nothing
))) Just talking the rumor cut. Nothing personal.

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

No more drugs ...
((((

d
desan77332 10.11.21

As far as I understand, it will not work to farm. 5 pieces can be obtained in total closer to the end of the game, I think you will not miss it.

v
v-hlam 10.11.21

Zewer It
falls from three types of opponents
I can’t remember
But you can farm from them
With these stones you pump weapons to +9
Here at +10 you will need a piece of titanite such for one playthrough in the game about 6 pieces can be found

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

Zewer Titanite Debris is
full in the location that opens after killing the dancer. But up to +8 you can farm in old locks. Right now, there are plenty of mini guides on the Internet.
PS By the way, what is the maximum pumping of the gun? More than +10 is not possible?

T
The vibe 10.11.21

Ideal mobs for farming, large Shards, Debris and Pieces are winged knights in golden armor above the Great Archives.

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

XrOnA666
+10 maximum

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

The Vibe
yeah, I found them yesterday)

R
Richards 10.11.21

Zewer
There is one on the elevator, going up to Lothric for the fight, dying, fleeing from the fire to this elevator and he lowers you to the titanite. A double elevator, like the one where the sigvard was. Like a fire, dragonslayer's armor to the left into the building.

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

Richards
topic is no longer relevant