3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikySimpson 10.11.21 02:37 pm

The quest Sirris of the Sunless Lands has been interrupted (Dark Souls 3)

Joined the Fingers of the Rosary covenant and then spoke with Sirris of the Sunless Lands, and she said that next time we meet, we will be enemies. As it turned out now, with this I interrupted her quest line, and now Rosaria will remain alive, as I understand it, and it will not be possible to kill Leonhard Ringfinger and get his armor. Or is there some way to get out of the situation?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devill666 10.11.21

NikySimpson
rosary and so will die, at least for me, when I quarreled with Sirris, the rosary still bent and after I killed Leonhard, so, brother, don’t shy)

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

NikySimpson
I don't know where you got the idea that Rosary will stay alive. I also joined the covenant and Sirris said that we are now enemies. In general, I ran around the world. At the same time, Leonhard disappeared from the Temple of Fire and I did not pay attention to it for a long time. After killing the dancer, I decided to redistribute the stats, went to Rosaria and found that Leonhard was standing at the entrance to her bedroom (at the entrance to the room, not at the grate). I went up to him, he pushed me some kind of philosophical speech, in which at that moment I did not discern any meaning. In general, since I did not have a language for redistributing stats, I went to farm. He returned about half an hour later, and Rosary was dead, Leonhard was no longer in the room.

So if Leonhard is not in the Fire Temple (and he disappeared from there, as I understand it, after I used the red eye for the first time), then you go to the Rosary's bedroom, talk to Leonhard, go to another location, return and voila! Rosary is dead.

By the way, her corpse continues to redistribute stats and change gender for languages)

PS Does anyone know where he (Leonhard) can be found? I don’t need a specific place, just tell me something covert =) I don’t want direct spoilers.

R
Rooough 10.11.21

pochtipushkin The
abode of the mutant glutton may help, and then the eye.)

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

pochtipushkin
In the same place where you took revenge in the first part, only on the second floor, where you found the loser's pants. It's kind of a reference to the first part. Personally, I immediately thought about this place, because before that the first dark passed.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

pochtipushkin
I do not need a specific place, just tell me in some way covertly
First, you need to find the goddess from the first part.

Wulfdor
In the same place where you took revenge in the first part, only on the second floor.
This is not quite the place. In the first part, this happens in front of the entrance to the throne room on one of the stairs (in the room in which there were two giants), but here it is still in another place.

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

Rooough The
abode of the mutant glutton can help, and then the eye.)

Most authentic advice. Plus =))))

Thank you all for the tips. The truth is that the picture has not yet emerged, since DS 1 passed a long time ago. ... ... I'll sit and think. ... ...

Marty52
First you need to find the goddess from the first part.

Is she by any chance depicted in the picture? =)

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

Marty52
You took the phrase out of context, read on, besides, you asked to give a veiled hint, so on the second floor, in a room with a bed for a huge asshole, he would probably think of entering.

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

Wulfdor
assholes would probably think of stopping by.

I remember her in the first part, and the buffers were no less assholes))) I already found it, thank you all)

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

pochtipushkin The
buffers there were generally the size of a head, larger than the player himself)))

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Wulfdor
You took the phrase out of context.
SpoilerGood, probably so. Maybe I don't remember well, but, in my opinion, there were no Lautrec clothes in Guinevere's room, and in the third part you need to go there for the eye to work.

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

Marty52 Spoiler
Yeah, only Lautrec's clothes were on the second floor, as was the big woman's room, i.e. in fact, I wrote it right, and you found fault from scratch)))

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Wulfdor
and you found fault from scratch.
I'm sorry if this sounded like a nitpick. I didn't mean it. I just wanted to add so that the person does not wander for a long time in search.

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

Marty52 Looking for a
long time?))) There is a small room and a small square corridor on the second floor, the eye will immediately let you know about itself when you are in the right place, you can even put it on the quick access panel to see where it can be used. Okay, okay, I already started to find fault, but you yourself are to blame, you started it).

R
Richards 10.11.21

In short, kill him at the beginning of the game, get his hat, the merchant will have his set.
And the quest is this, we make the first level of the rose garden, he bangs it, there will be a black eye, we go to the loka with the killed oldrick and invade him and keel.