3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 10.11.21 02:37 pm

Farron Sword / Wolf Knight Sword or sell soul for 20k (Dark Souls 3)

In general, your advice is needed. Basically I use shield + sword, but the mulberry got the opportunity to take one of these swords, so which is the best one, and can I use it in conjunction with a shield? Or even sell your soul for 20k?
15 Comments
Sort by:
r
renbu 10.11.21

Do as your pure heart tells you)

J
James_Mails 10.11.21

renbu
yes me and my pure heart itself does not know what to do). It seems like you can sell robustly, but then if I suddenly want to, I can hardly find such a sword somewhere else ...

P
Po63om6e 10.11.21

James_Mails
Take a sword with a dagger to parry. This dagger can pierce the shield.

L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

20k shower finally about anything, take which sword is better in the name of cool blow animations =)

D
Dmitriy_XAN 10.11.21

James_Mails Take the
sword of the wolf knight, of course, excellent fluff, and the animations are just chic, a kind of mini Artorias (it's still his sword, and his armor is there) is a legendary thing by the way and is strongly connected with ENT

s
szloy 10.11.21

James_Mails
I personally * Farron's sword * did not like I regretted spending my soul on it!
P / S And the question is, can I somehow get myself a sword of a wolf knight, or have I all lost this opportunity?

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 10.11.21

James_Mails
James_Mails
to sell? are you crazy? .. souls farm quickly + if you put on the ring of a greedy snake. Take your sword. Personally, I run in a set of farron + his sword +5.
szloy
will only help NG + or go to the cheats section, there is something like that. Although I do not advise, it is more interesting without cheats.

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

szloy
Further swords will be no worse. There is nothing special about it.

H
Holly jolly 10.11.21

James_Mails
personally, my opinion, definitely Farron's Sword, can be used with a shield, but the shield can be removed and the dagger can be taken as the Guardian of the Abyss, the sword cannot be set on fire, but it is powerful even without this, and if you use a cool animated attack, then it does a lot of damage (because there not one blow comes) but use it wisely. The sword of the wolf definitely looks better and cooler, but with it it will not be possible to twist such feints as with Farron and it is weaker. So it all depends on you, what is more important damage or type?

g
gloccc 10.11.21

The sword is pretty fecal, can be found quietly gooooo much better

C
Carelia 10.11.21

that sword with a dagger is generally imbibed, you saw his blow, where we poke the dagger into the ground and twist taking away all living things within a radius of 10 meters, in pvp there is no sense at all to approach the enemy, turned on a series of 3 jumps and everything died.

K
Kickapoo 10.11.21

szloy
I both have fluff, just a friend called me a phantom and threw off the second one and no cheats are needed

M
Marty52 10.11.21

gloccc The
sword is pretty fecal, you can find it calmly, much better.
I would say not so roughly, but in general the idea is correct.

The sword of the wolf knight loses in damage, for example, the sword of the black knight. The only interesting thing about the first one is special. attacks, but their usability is highly questionable, because Artie's somersault has become slower, and so is the circular attack. And it's a pity, in the second part this sword was very good in PvP precisely because of these attacks. Well, Farron's sword is UGS, and they are very slow. In general, yes, as gloccc said, you can find better weapons.

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

James_Mails
The easiest way to understand which sword is better (I do not take into account the sale, because a little further in the game 20k souls can be gained in 5 minutes), is to try, each one. It is clear from the comments above that everyone likes a different weapon, someone the Sword of Farron, someone the Sword of the wolf knight, and if you follow any advice, it is not a fact that you will like the sword you have chosen.

R
Richards 10.11.21

In general, the bosses' swords are not superb, but not bad either, the Farron sword for pvp is clean, the Artorias sword for pve, sharpen it, only 5 sharpenings, titanite if you did not miss the lizards and you search everything, then at the end a piece of titanite, I found 4 pieces for the entire passage, one was being sold by an old lady at the end of the game. If you swing magic, then after killing the pale dragon with the child, you can make a moon sword, this sword is super-duper, it can fire an arc, and the special attack is powerful.