3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RarkBotan 10.11.21 02:37 pm

Stuck between two roosters (Dark Souls 3)

In general, I ended up in a village rather than an easy location, but two roosters blocked my way:
1. An evil tree
2. And an icy invalid crawling on all fours

I like a katana +3, dexterity and health by 20. But they take me out just for a couple of jabs, it's not realistic to fight back with a shield, I play with a light class, can they be bypassed according to the plot, in order to return to them the Levs 20 higher?
20 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jamashi 10.11.21

RarkBota yes you can later, the only thing that drops from the tree is a piece for the exchange of souls

P
PLEXURA 10.11.21

Do not fight back with your shield, but do rolls - it is easier to dodge them this way

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

the tree itself has not yet killed, but the creeper was killed from it by a cool sword falling yet)

R
RarkBotan 10.11.21

Jamashi
actually how?

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

To overwhelm the irithyll knight - bafni on fire weapons, the ointment was in several quantities in the undead settlement. In addition, I recommend using a roll rather than blocking in a fight with a knight.

C
Castiel1991 10.11.21

From the first time he killed the ice one, though 5 times the estuary had to be used. Also passed with a katana

D
Devill666 10.11.21

RarkBotan
punch past the bastard, open the gate. there is a fire at once. the mob rests against the doorway, you can saw it

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

RarkBotan
just beat and that's it, xs it's not so difficult, well, plus I'm a Knight a bit easier for me

A
Asonik 10.11.21

Not necessary. I cannot give specific advice, but still I would advise you to try to defeat the "ice invalid" first. After him, the tree will be easier. I beat him at 23 lvl.
Oh yes, put fire on your weapon.

R
RarkBotan 10.11.21

Devill666 ATP
for advice, when I was not nervous that I killed him for a long run on the first try!

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

um, here lvl doesn't really decide what, if it's hard to fill up a mob and one of the simplest bosses, then sit and train on simple mobs by the fires, there is nothing to eat further, since there are such difficulties with these. If it's an easy class, why a shield? use rolls and weapons in 2 hands. And if there is a shield, then see the defense parameter (there are attack and defense for shields) from physical. must be 100, otherwise the shield is useless in such cases

f
furkot 10.11.21

you take a shield for 100% absorption of damage and kill this knight like an insect, when your hp / endurance ends. just hide behind a column. With the derv you need to beat the pimples on the legs, back, stomach, you can beat the hand that comes out - the shield is not really needed.

S
StavaasEVG 10.11.21

In general, I stupidly defeated him: there was nowhere to go, went down, saw, he scared me, I went to the elevator and got up, and he somehow got under the elevator and died, and on the top floor a message with his sword was displayed to me. It's good at least that I didn't have to fight him, but I was in the standard set of armor and weapons. Now I'm running around with his sword, it's a little better than the standard one.

f
furkot 10.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin,
what prevents the light class from wearing a shield, if the balance of the shield is in no way tied to the balance of armor, and we get the mobility of the car ...

f
furkot 10.11.21

JeerLi0n
killed him as a homeless man in the same cassock with the little spitters and a hat with small spitters, with a weapon, a shield and a broadsword - a very light mob. Correctly someone here wrote lice. If problems with him, then in general trouble will be.

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

RarkBotan

Ice mob - a check on the ability to play with rolls, and not with a shield. ... ...

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

furkot
I talked about it at the end and said that you need a shield with 100 def. Since he does not hold a shield, it means either remove it and roll over, or look for another

V
Valery990 10.11.21

I killed him, the ice knight, too, quite simply, the elevator on which I went down, ran up and there a hole from the elevator opened up, I lured him there and when he attacked, he fell into the hole. The tree is easier at the beginning to sink in hp on the left hand to chop off the egg and then on the belly ... well, the rest is a matter of your skill)

O
Opened 10.11.21

In yes, you can complete the game by killing only bosses

R
Richards 10.11.21

The ice knight is light, for this you need to be point-blank on his left hand, you can defend yourself with a shield and not roll over, his madness passed, hit once, then wait, then hit five times, maybe two, his left hand has an excellent place for strikes on him.