3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21 02:37 pm

Giants (Dark Souls 3)

Guys help.
In general, I met a giga in the temple of the depths. With grief in half, I went through it to the second cut. Downstairs I saw another one.
The question is: how to kill them? I tried to shoot, but the damage was 10-20. In close combat, the ooze interferes with normal movement.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
It's not as heavy as it looks. It is easy to dodge from below, and it does not spend very much XP.
The main thing is to kill slugs, they are vulnerable to fire.

E
Eribira 10.11.21

In close combat, they are killed, this is a conceived method of killing. It's like the first boss in DC2, you hit the legs and do a roll when he wants to stomp

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
If you do not want to beat them in close combat, then you have to go for a little perversion. You take your bow, arrows. You come close to the giant so that it begins to rise (you hold it at this time at the sight), and then immediately retreat and shoot. Full damage only goes through him when he stands up. But it's better to just endure and shoot at the helmet from the minimum safe distance (weak point). It will turn out faster.

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Own-Eagle,
he is killed under his feet with his face on the keyboard -) there are no problems at all, the main thing is to always stand behind your feet and dodge when he tries to step on and that's it. Well, and the one that is in the water, try to lure out all the slugs first, although they do not really interfere and the giant himself kills them. well, arrows and a bow are for masochists)

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard Is there a
rusty iron ring in this part?

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
I have not found.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
Does this part have a rusty iron ring?
Unfortunately no.

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Marty52
But there are still swamps ahead ...

D
Devill666 10.11.21

well, why so small. Agri them and bring them out of the slurry into clean water. there you will normally do somersaults. further glory rolls awaits!

R
Richards 10.11.21

Do not engage in mazahism, you come up until he gets up a little, aim at the boss, shoot with magic or a bow, so with everyone, you don’t need to climb into a breach, specifically the giants have a boss’s weak point. With magic, it blows 300 each and one hundred square meters from the bow. And the fact that you are advised to beat close to spit on this crap.

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Richards
The problem is that in my build, magic is pumped last. Now my character is "dumb". Starting 10 intelligence and 12 scholarship is enough for me so far. Then I will soak with magic. And with a bow an even bigger problem (or rather with a crossbow), as I wrote, the damage reaches only 20

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

To inflict normal damage on giants, you need to wait until they enter the active phase, and when they sleep, the damage to them is ten times reduced. Hence the problem with 10-20 damage.

R
Richards 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
It is necessary for him to get up and the auto-target must hit him in the face, otherwise it will be 10, he gets up and you can wet him without going up, he will throw mud, next to him the wall is hiding behind it from poop and again you walk a little closer, by weave somewhere will be demolished, and maybe even more. Or with a sight, every time he raises his face on the same level, you can shoot with a sight.

s
siame 10.11.21

And Storm Ruler affects them, I wonder?