3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OddballRus 10.11.21 02:37 pm

Has anyone found your father's mask? (Dark Souls 3)

The mask itself ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

OddballRus
For the whole game - I have not seen anyone. Probably not there.

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 10.11.21

OddballRus
As far as I know, it is in the first part.
SpoilerOne of three masks that can be dropped after killing Whirlwind from the Catacombs and Whirlwind Servants from the Crypt of the Giants.
Sold by Patchwerk for 8,000 souls.
As for the third, I doubt that she is there at all.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

ZOMBIEHERRO
One of three masks that can be dropped after killing the Vortex from the Catacombs, and the vortex servants from the Crypt of the Giants.
Sold by Patchwerk for 8,000 souls.
Hello, this is the forum of the third part.

As for the third, I doubt that she is there at all.
So what kind of .... ohhh, kill me already someone, please.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Marty52
bear with the Cossack. you need to endure such people)

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 10.11.21

Marty52
captain obvious .. emayo .. Note, I pointed out to him that it is only in the first part.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

ZOMBIEHERRO
You didn't highlight anything, don't pile up. I can edit messages too. And one more time: the forum for the third part. You do not know the answer to the question within this game - do not write bullshit and do not mislead people.

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 10.11.21

Marty52
I singled out .. but why did you find the inscription not necessary for quotation ... instead of it you inserted
Ale, this is the forum of the third part.
Thanks at least this one did not delete: As for the third, I doubt that she is there at all.
Who is right, who is to blame .. you can argue forever. Sorry, read carefully before accusing someone.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

I singled out ZOMBIEHERRO .. but why did you find the inscription not necessary for quotation ...
Oooh, yes. I quoted what was in your post initially, and then you edited it. That is why I always IMMEDIATELY copy the text of messages: so that later in disputes it would be clear who is made of what.

instead of it you inserted.
If you do not understand, then this is not an insert, but my answer to you.

Thanks at least this one did not delete:
You are confusing something. I do not edit the text of messages of other interlocutors here. I quote everything as it was originally.

Sorry, read carefully before accusing someone.
Um, what's this now? Are you teaching me how to behave on forums? Let's summarize: you don't know the answer to the author's question, you just copied the information from the Wiki of the FIRST part of the DS, after criticizing you, edited the message and also teach me how to behave with individuals like you? No thank you.