3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
uris6 10.11.21 02:37 pm

There is no Russian voice acting in \ "Hearts of Stone \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In addition, Hearts of Stone do not speak Russian, they switched to English and started talking .... what to do ???
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 10.11.21

play with english?

b
bot_max 10.11.21

Also noticed this garbage. I did it as follows. First, I pulled the Russian localization from the Internet separately, and then rolled over the DLS again and everything fell into place. For some reason, I initially did not have Russian voice acting, maybe due to the fact that I pulled off such a repack without paying attention to the language.

Z
ZQ1 10.11.21

I have uris6 with voice acting, but the current problem is in additional new dialogues with Triss and Yenifer that came with patch 1.10

P
POLKOVNIK2005 10.11.21

uris6
bot_max
Because your DLC was distributed before the official release and it had problems with voice acting and animation, I downloaded it myself on October 12 and wanted to try to install it on the Steam version. Play the license and you will be happy (and please do not rattle about the fact that there is no protection and therefore a freebie is also a license)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

POLKOVNIK2005 I
fully support.

G
GTX7J 10.11.21

I don’t know I have a license from GOG, there are no problems with voice acting. bought and live peacefully)) everyone speaks Russian. or you buy a license and live peacefully receiving all the updates. or watch the game on torrents + voice acting + patch 1.10 + Adon + DLC 1.10 from GOG in my opinion the game is worth it to buy a license. because the fixes are released to the game. it's better to get them, not look for))

I
Igor Kurakin 10.11.21

Help solve the problem with the lack of voice acting in dialogues (((like a lick from GOG and DLC purchased, everything was automatically installed, but there is no voice acting ((stupidly some subtitles (I don’t know what to do anymore ((

G
Grandfather MastDai 10.11.21

Igor Kurakin
Reload DLC

I
Igor Kurakin 10.11.21

ZorbaBudda
has already downloaded both from GOG and from all kinds of torrents, the result is zero ((

G

Igor Kurakin
I don't know, I'm fine with the sound
Spoilerhttps: //yadi.sk/d/NSHS96xZjj62t

I
Igor Kurakin 10.11.21

ZorbaBudda
Again reinstalled all the same garbage ((I crawl for half a day on the network and cannot find a solution, many have such a problem, but there is no specific solution (someone was helped by reinstallation, someone downloads the file with voice acting and replaces the original) I have already tried all these methods and nothing comes out (

G

Igor Kurakin
Check if you have such a rupc.w3speech file along the way ... The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt DLC ep1 content

I
Igor Kurakin 10.11.21

ZorbaBudda
is, 451 907 kb. weighs (I was talking about this file and said that it is downloaded separately and replaced, I tried this option, the same does not channel.

I
Igor Kurakin 10.11.21

ZorbaBudda
So I think that there is still an option, to transfer the save and it is stupid to demolish everything and re-download the game and patches and additions, and then throw the save, but I think that this is completely radical (and I get tired of pumping out so many gigs (

G

Igor Kurakin
There are no voices only in the add-on or in the game at all?
Maybe with cho sound settings? 5.1, stereo?

I
Igor Kurakin 10.11.21

ZorbaBudda
FIG knows, I have passed the game, that's why I can't see the dialogues, in the game itself, when you run past someone or just come up for a conversation, voices are present, but it is when the dialogue on the plot starts stupidly the sound of the game in the background, subtitles and silent facial expressions of characters. In short, I demolished everything, now I'm pumping out 41 gig back, let it install everything, and then I'll drop the save and see if it goes or not (then I'll write it down when ready)))

a
axedgn 10.11.21

Alternatively, in the registry on the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Wow6432Node GOG.com Games 1441355562 check in the LANGUAGE file is russian or english

E
Ezekiel 10.11.21

I play the Polish sound. There are no voice acting and facial animation in DLS. Russian - the same situation. Works with English voice acting only. I want it in Polish. Has anyone already solved the problem? (

z
zlo-a2kt 10.11.21

http://games-reviews.net/publ/stati/net_zvuka_v_kvestakh_dopolnenija_kamennye_serdca/4-1-0-466

D
Dibrolly saiya 10.11.21

Install Russian voice acting, and then hearts of stone