3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
epol 10.11.21 02:37 pm

discard Save to Serious Sam 3 (Serious Sam 3: BFE)

discard Save the game Serious Sam 3 really needs it, I just erased the game and all the save was erased
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
Naughty_Kamikaze 10.11.21

Saves remain after deleting the game!

e
epol 10.11.21

I installed the game and there is no saving at the same time

N

Go learn your lessons

N

Click to select episode !!!!

e
epol 10.11.21

blah, I'm already stinging what do you think I'm a noob? not wandering around you take an episode?

N

Well, judging by the way you write, then yes

e
epol 10.11.21

Throw off to people Save

E
ElenTerra 10.11.21

By the way, the saves can be deleted when deleting the game folder - in my bin folder the saves are stored and the BFE itself is not fixed with the uninstaller in any way - it was stupidly unpacked with a phoenix and supplemented with steam files. HZ I do not understand what are you discussing here

m
mort666 10.11.21

Yes, discard the person's save! By the way, I also need it. I will not explain, I think you will guess for yourself (I hope).

E
ElenTerra 10.11.21

I have saves for 80 meters PPC - why are there so many - I would throw it off - duck I have no limit ...

N

THE SAVES REMAIN !!!!!! EVEN IF YOU HAVE REMOVED THE GAME, YES, AT THE SAME SEIVES IN THE FOLDER !!! CHAPTERS REMAIN FOREVER !!!

m
mort666 10.11.21

Jeka996
sure? but I downloaded another repack and deleted everything. and there are no saves, what do you say to that?

N

I have it on the second computer and on the first, and from there the save goes there, they are stored on Steam, rarely when you can delete the saves completely, AND I UNDERSTOOD !!!!! Do you have a pirate?

N

I will say that you are a slope

E
ElenTerra 10.11.21

no, really, in the BFE, saves may remain in half, or they may be deleted - depending on how the game is installed, so Jeka996 does not completely agree with you

N

This is stored on steam servers, your rating, statistics, everything is on the server, well, I don't know, if he uses a pirate, then an ash tree stump, that there are no saves

E
ElenTerra 10.11.21

PPC who is in the forest who is for firewood - in the furnace that steam with its save - we are talking about "fair" games - you mean "honestly" stolen

m
mort666 10.11.21

hallelujah, yes pirate! Justify that I'm a slop, you didn't move your lip when you argued that saves were stored, that you had a steam version. so which of us is slow, we still have to see. Better instead of showing off his saves, from Steam, but even from a pirate, in one word, throw it off already.

N

You) but to say from the very beginning it was very difficult (that you have a pirate), so go and buy a normal version, I will not throw you 1 gig.

And here's another thing: you didn't move your lip when you argued that saves were stored, that you had a steam version.

I don't understand what you wrote at all, first think, then write, otherwise it turned out to be a mess

m
mort666 10.11.21

In general, you started to write on the forum first than I did, so you should have thought of saves, and not others. about what I wrote, I agree, it is not clear. since wrote in the morning, but in the morning Boska does not cook right away. about saves, I need at least level 5, try to throw it?