3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diego163rus 10.11.21 02:37 pm

Will there be a new patch? (Quantum Break)

When the new patch comes out
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rosenby 10.11.21

you need to ask the developers

C
CRASHBULLET 10.11.21

Um, why? I went through, there were 0 bugs, a jamb with an exit button and everyone who complained about performance, xs, look for trouble in your pirates, I bought activation, it's just a sin to complain, the optimization is excellent, it never crashed, maybe I'm doing something wrong ?

D
Djagger81 10.11.21

CRASBULLET
What other jamb with an "exit button" ?? Raise the mouse to the top right of the screen and exit)

Y
Yulia Popova 10.11.21

It's a pity the patch to the brains does not come out ...

D
Demon59901 10.11.21

CRASBULLET
If the game requires top-end hardware, this is not a great optimization.

a
avtonom067 10.11.21

Demon59901
What is the top hardware? I play at maximum speeds of 40-60 fps, (30 in videos) in full hd on a mediocre system (fx8300 + r9 380x + 8Gb ram + ssd).
PS The main thing is that the vidyah from the amd was ...

C
CRASHBULLET 10.11.21

Djagger81 Well
, someone did not master this, they look at the menu there is no way out, and a mustache, let's write angry, what they say for a jamb.

C
CRASHBULLET 10.11.21

Demon59901
Pfft, in some games, even top-end hardware does not save, but here I can twist it to ultra, and not lag, this is an example of good optimization.

b
burn the console 10.11.21

avtonom067
My PC - i7 3770 + r9 280x + 8Gb ram + ssd-fps at maximum 40 with drawdowns in some places up to 30-so do not fill in the fables about 60 fps, they are only if you look at the sky.

a
avtonom067 10.11.21

burn consoles
Hey leming, I'll write you a video from the game, and if my words are confirmed, you will kneel down, will you take it in your neighbor's mouth ???
PS Look at you, something apparently went wrong, I have a stable mix of 55-60 fps, drawdowns up to 40 rarely happen - this is the minimum that happened, so before crowing - check your system, alyosha.
PSS And I don’t have a pont to comb, think for yourself if there is of course what))) if the "Whatman" I sagged, so I wrote about this that the threshing floor is not optimized ...

b
burn the console 10.11.21

avtonom067
Forgot to add, your processor is just fierce bullshit, and FPS is possible for 5 frames more than 40 due to 4 GB of memory in the video card in my 3 GB.

a
avtonom067 10.11.21

burn the console
I was arguing about the processor, that's why I wrote "mediocre computer" if you don't remember, but in this game it copes well. Not only an extra gig of video memory plays a role here, you just have an old card - there is support for dx12, but at a limited (initial) level. Plus I have a corrected library (dll) of this direct in the game itself (there is how to do it on the internet, in my opinion I downloaded it even here on the playground), but alas, it won't help you.))
And why am I writing all this, to the fact that an average "PeK" is enough for this game, and the settings can always be lowered ...