3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tema Golovkin 10.11.21 02:38 pm

How to make a harder pendant. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day guys tell me please such a problem the truck jumps on the pits very hard I saw on some forum that you can make it harder or softer how to do it ??
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Tema Golovkin
You can. In the chassis file. Open your chassis and decrease the numbers in the residual_travel lines
The first line is the front suspension (0.12 by default), the second and the rest below. I have a 4x2 chassis. The lines are:
residual_travel []: 0.13 (front suspension)
residual_travel []: 0.07 (rear)

m
mr.dalnoboy 10.11.21

SlavikSD
the higher the number, the harder and vice versa?

b
bobovich1 10.11.21

change shock absorbers

S
Strongisgood 10.11.21

Tema Golovkin
should learn Russian. And learn to write the word "harder" as harder.

o
oaoaoaoa 10.11.21

Tema Golovkin
He jumps with you, just because of the strong rigidity of the suspension. In reality, the truck reacts to all irregularities much smoother than in the game. Put the mod on improved physics.
I use this physics:
Spoilerhttp: //www.playground.ru/files/euro_truck_simulator_2_physics_advanced_rasshirennaya_fizika-114437/
This is the most realistic physics I've found so far.
PS:
Spoiler I myself worked for Renault Premium, so I know well how a real truck behaves.

a
allexrff 10.11.21

Strongisgood
WHAT 'S THE DIFFERENCE , a person needs help, he came here to ask people, and not take an exam in Russian

T
Tema Golovkin 10.11.21

Thank you, the guys helped, otherwise I lost the site and, according to the law of meanness, I can't find it.

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

mr.dalnoboy
The higher the number, the more the truck jumps.

T
Tema Golovkin 10.11.21

SlavikSD
Ponel thanks

S
Strongisgood 10.11.21

allexrff
It is necessary to respect those to whom you apply with the request. If you don't know how the words are written, drive them through the online Word, have Google turned them off? If you write in Russian, it means write competently.

s
sibiryak72 10.11.21

Strongisgood
Come on, you stuck to a man. Learn more.

T
Tema Golovkin 10.11.21

Strongisgood
Che you dug a literate kag as if you yourself cannot write without mistakes