3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crus4ders 10.11.21 02:38 pm

Rise of the Tomb Raider Skirmish Music (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Good day to all! Please tell me how, to find and where, the music from the shootings Rise of the Tomb Raider. In the official OST, it is not there. Very much, I liked the Temka))) If anyone says where you can download it, I have activated Lariska,
Answer on the topic!

The music itself from 11:48 pm
Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hollen 10.11.21

So, did someone find this music? Strange, so much flooding to the new game and not a single one interested in music ..!? Looks like waiting for free hacking of the game, and only))) Do not scold the kids, evaluate the comment, adequately and on the topic!

T
Thorgal 10.11.21

Hollen wrote:
So, did someone find this music?
Why look for her? All soundtracks from the game are available on the Web. It is googled in 10 seconds.

s
saa0891 10.11.21

I really liked the title theme.

A
Aips95 10.11.21

Does this game have music !? Something I do not notice her, I hear only "Tu-du" when finding junk.

H
Hollen 10.11.21

Thorgal
She's not on the soundtrack.

T
Thorgal 10.11.21

Hollen
Must have a musical theme. Some piece of the soundtrack in a slightly different way. Nobody will write music specifically for a specific shootout. There are 23 official soundtracks. Everything is taken from there.
http://www.playground.ru/files/rise_of_the_tomb_raider_original_game_soundtrack-111459/

H
Hollen 10.11.21

Thorgal I listened
to the whole sound and found nothing. That piece is not there.

T
Thorgal 10.11.21

Hollen
Then one option. Find this boevka without let-play comments, and rip out this piece of the audio track in some video editing program. If, of course, it is very necessary.

H
Hollen 10.11.21

Found this music! She was not included in the soundtrack. Bobby Tahouri - The Tower (unreleased), and also, not included Bobby Tahouri - Genocide.