3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FeniX009 10.11.21 02:38 pm

pyromancy or miracles? (Dark Souls 3)

what would you advise to download pyromancy or miracles? How do top-end lightning damage a lot in this part?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

FeniX009
Pyromancy - purely offensive spells, in Miracles there is more tendency to support. For the sake of the Spear of Light - download Faith? What for? In pvp, this can help little, it is easy to dodge it, although the damage is painful.
Compensate - swing both magic, if you can’t decide, they have more or less stats swinging in parallel there.

L
LD123 10.11.21

Choose pyromancy.

X
XPOH00 10.11.21

FeniX009
Choose both options. Plus if you go to the smoldering lake. Then there will be a pit with lava. So, in the corner of this hole there will be a lock of hair, which will allow you to use both pyromancy and miracles at once.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Neither one nor the other really works in pvp. But in DS1 subjectively - miracles are better.
I haven't tried it here, but lightning spears consume a lot of mana, and you still need to find a power strike.

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

two-handed

E
Eribira 10.11.21

Pyromancy in DC3 has become a distinct subtype of magic. You can jump into it and destroy bosses, just throwing chaos orbs.
I haven't tried to play miracles yet, but at first sensations the spears are not what they were before

J
Jiun 10.11.21

PykaBu4eHko
for pyromancy, scales from faith and intellect are summed up

R
Richards 10.11.21

Better your intellect, lightning has a useless cast that you never hit when you need it, magic and enchantments are crystal, and powerful spells fly at the target, and the sword is lunar.

In the first and in the second he shook miracles, shit., Here is the same, there is a current there is treatment, if the current is for his sake.

F
FeniX009 10.11.21

Well, if you play as a magician, you need to invest heavily in intelligence in order to inflict good damage, I'm more used to relying on a shield and two-handed hands. So I probably agree that attacking miracles are not very good here, only support miracles and buffs.