3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skift 10.11.21 02:45 pm

Began a wild fall in FPS in the game, and so all the rules.

In general, fps in games began to drop from today. The games themselves are not overstated according to the requirements, and until that day everything was fine, and the fps began to drop at low or high settings, no difference. Previously, problems were not noticed. I also want to note that the temperature of the core and the vidyah is normal + the power supply is cold. The load of the processor during the game is 30-40%, and the RAM is 34%. Fps keeps 20-40 which creates terrible lags.

Comp.
Percent: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10Hz 3.10 GHz
RAM: 8 gigs
Vidyaha: nvidia 750 ti (2 gigs )

I have not installed anything new on the computer lately, there are no new drivers either. I cleaned the dust, watched the prots during the game, checked for viruses and all to no avail. And even in the evening I reinstalled Windows, but the lags still remained. If you surf the Internet, watch videos, listen to music - all the rules, but in any games, well, just some kind of hell with brakes.

4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran ramsus 10.11.21

Ainz Ooal Gown
Even on 12 volt line 12 then no, try to get a bp from someone to cuddle. or play with the voltage and frequencies in the afterburner see what happens

S
Sanchez ramirez 10.11.21

Yes, there is a drawdown - despite the fact that the load is not high. What PSU? And how old is he?

B
Brashnashla 10.11.21

And what hard, where does it all stand? My hard somehow switched to PIO mode on its own, when everything works wildly slowly. If not SSD, then google how to check it, maybe it's the case

S
Skift 10.11.21

I don't even know what the problem was, but in the morning all the games were still slowing down, and then I completely disassembled the computer and reconnected everything and everything returned to normal. I myself am shocked how to explain this, because there was no dust in the computer, except that the contact where it left, the current so I can hardly explain it.