3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0nsul 10.11.21 02:45 pm

Lost Patchwork (Dark Souls 3)

After completing the game and forgiving Patchwork for his deeds, he grieved for some time about Greyrat and disappeared from the Fire Temple. Where can he or his ashes be found? In Dark Souls, characters shouldn't disappear without leaving a trace.
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 10.11.21

K0nsul
After finishing the game? I met with Patchwork after the Deacons of the Deep.

K
K0nsul 10.11.21

Ivanych
I finished all the quest branches of all the characters after the end of the game, until I switch to NG +, but Patchwork has gone somewhere after the news about Gray Rat. I checked all the places where he had appeared before, he is nowhere to be found. I need his ashes, or he himself as a merchant, because before NG + I buy absolutely everything from everyone.

S
SimplyTheCat 10.11.21

K0nsul It is
better to perform quest branches of characters not after, but during the passage of the game, because there almost any branch can break off if you kill any boss before meeting this or that inscription, especially the quest branch of Anri from Astora, with the correct passage of which you can get a secret (and better) ending.

K
K0nsul 10.11.21

[ASASIN]
Yes, I know, everything went as it should, for the best ending, but the quests of some NPCs can be completed after completing the game. For example, the death of the rosary and the return of her soul, finding the armor of Creighton from the second Dark, finding the ashes of a magician-assassin after buying all his spells, etc. I was hoping to buy the remaining armor sets from Patchwerk, but he disappeared at the end, so I'm looking for him now.

I
Ivanych 10.11.21

K0nsul
He went to kill Greyrat, which means that you will never meet them again.