3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frensis0024 10.11.21 02:45 pm

Farron's Hounds Covenant (Dark Souls 3)

For 3 days I have been playing with the Farron Dogs covenant, and I have never been tamed, and I need wolf blood grass. Maybe you need to summon in certain locks, who knows?
26 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xantik156 10.11.21

The path of the victim of this covenant's lock. Today one such invaded me, the strangest thing is that I was in the covenant of the warriors of the sun and they should come to the rescue if the red phantom invaded

g
gloccc 10.11.21

So far, many have problems with automatic covenant summons, so you need to wait for fixes. I and many others have the same problem.

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Xantik156 Really
? In my opinion, members of the sun covenant should leave summoning signs. Now, if you were in the covenant of the azure path, then blue guards or guardians of the dark moon would come to your aid.

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

Rooough
That Farron dog could have hit me. At first I thought maybe the NPC came and turned out to be a real player.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Xantik156
Not at all.
The Blue Knights will come to your aid if you are a member of the covenant - Azure Route.

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
I say what I saw: I walked along the path of the victim and this dog came to me and why he attacked me.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Xantik156
Because his goal is this ...
Why do you think he "invaded" you?

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
So he should come if red phantoms came and I was alone

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Xantik156
Well that's right, only blue guards and guards of the dark moon come to your aid, or those whom you yourself called, the same wars of the sun. All other enemies, but they can wear a ring to resemble allied phantoms.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Xantik156
YES THEY DO NOT COME TO HELP! Where did you read such nonsense? He writes that they are "invading", what kind of invader will help you?

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

Rooough
If you come through an invasion then you will be a red phantom and he came at the call of the covenant

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Xantik156
But he didn't come to the rescue, but only aggravated your situation ...

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
This covenant does not work like loyal oldric, marauders, rosary fingers. How can you help

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Xantik156
Well, you see, you know better, ok. Immediately visible, guru.

S
Spirit of rock 10.11.21

Xantik156 Farron's
Covenant Dogs are watchdogs. Their goal is to protect the location from other players. Those. they invade automatically to kill.

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Xantik156
What is wrong with you? Okay, blue and gold are good guys, whites are not that simple, and everyone else is bad. Is it clear now?

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Xantik156
This covenant does not work like loyal oldric, marauders, rosary fingers. And how was the help
You sucked it out of your finger? Maybe this is such subtle trolling?

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Rooough
Apparently. If so, then I got a bomb.

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

Rooough
Well, they can kill everyone there if they come.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Xantik156
Friend, I'm just shocked by you, I'm serious.
3 people write to you that you are wrong, and what you write is not true, but you still stand your ground.