3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alkhazur Baydarov 10.11.21 02:45 pm

Will you buy the game on pc or not? And why? (Assassin's Creed: Liberation)

Actually, we are discussing whether to buy a game on a PC or a console. Personally, I will buy because I am a fan of not only the original Assassins creed series, but the whole world of the game.
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew 1977 10.11.21

Anyway worth it. I will definitely buy, because since the very first release I have been an ardent fanatic. There is nothing better than this game yet. IMHO. Now I pass the Black Flag, the rest are all passed more than once and everything is in the collection, but soon this one will take its place.

N
Neuntoter 10.11.21

buy to play something while waiting for the next one

R
Rabidity 10.11.21

Already made a pre-order. There is now a 25% discount in yupleya. I look forward to January :)

i
idunnowhyyoudidthat 10.11.21

I will definitely buy, I have the same reasons as the author of the topic.

v
vineamin 10.11.21

What number exactly comes out?

A
Alkhazur Baydarov 10.11.21

like they wrote on January 15

A
Askhat89 10.11.21

Be sure to download))) Will take its place among the other images of the game, on hard))))

A
Arno dorian 10.11.21

I download the regular version first and then with the DLC!

L
LightHOwUSE 10.11.21

I don't even download it. When the additions to AC2 came out, I thought that the yubikas were still evolving, trying to expand the RPG component, and the spirit of Italy, with Kid's masterpiece ambient - after only three years, already smacks of nostalgia and classics.

As a result, the yubiki quickly turned off all the embryos of crafting, the collection of animus particles, from more or less riddles, went into the category of "stupidly collect, little jerk." And the plot, which still tried to keep the conspiracy at the level, resulted in linear diarrhea of ​​the fourth part.

So into the furnace. Another "dls avelina", in the form of a dull passage through locations, half an hour long.

A
Askhat89 10.11.21

LightHOwUSE
There are only a few gamers, preservatives and lovers of everything old like you. And Yubisoft is not profitable to make games for a small audience. Ubisoft wants to show the action of the animus, the beauty and liveliness of many historical events in different parts of the world. Yes, I also miss the spirit of Italy and Desmond. But one cannot dwell on the old, one must look to the future. And admire the innovations of Yubisoft. I am personally fascinated by the plot (and I wonder how it will end), different historical places (I seem to get used to this place and this culture). In short, something I have gone off topic))

r
redfox2013 10.11.21

I downloaded, fortunately, the weight is 2 gigabytes, my wife said it was interesting, I myself have not played yet

L
LightHOwUSE 10.11.21

Askhat89
No wonder. I don't even doubt that. That most gamers grab a piece of shit even just to poke buttons. This is the same as on our okhlomaidan. A few read something, studied something, the rest - just to hum. Yubisoft want to sell an underproduct. In which the plot is a snotty (and precisely kindergarten, and not melodramatic) shit, linear, predictable and secondary. In which crafting is a collection of stupid chests and animus that are not needed nafig at all. In which the characters are faded, boring and practically do not reveal themselves. In which riddles for the first class shkolota.

If we compare with any Persian of the second assassin, then the four is a set of dummies.

Therefore, one should not call a conservative one who condemns the game for stupidity, and not for the fact that it came out later, or earlier. On the contrary, I believe that the second assassin should have been developed. And in additions - they did it pretty well. And then, at once, they turned off all the developments, and gave out this kindergarten. If you like it, then no one bothers. It's my opinion. That I will not even download the subject.

t
theme11471 10.11.21

Will you buy the game on pc or not?

Perhaps.

And why?

For a pair of wonderful, chocolate boobs.

S
Skull face 10.11.21

I will not buy it, because I bought Assassin's Creed 4 and waited until all the goodies were opened on the Season Pass, when they were hacked earlier on pirate.

g
grev_4 10.11.21

I ordered it on PC. I received a letter to the soap that my order is in stock, but Uplay for some reason does not start downloading. What could be the problem?

i
idunnowhyyoudidthat 10.11.21

I already pre-ordered it for a long time, I'll download it in a couple of days.

e
enrikokarvales 10.11.21

I won't buy, of course, the game is wretchedness, except for not bad graphics, there is not a fig there are no dialogues and cut scenes full of primitive

m
marrader 10.11.21

I regretted that I bought it, because on the computer on which BATLA 4 flies without lags at ultras, this game manages even at the minimum settings (800x600 and with all the effects cut off, start with brakes, and with fps lower than 10 frames per second !!!!!!! !! here the current pirate normally goes at maximum speed, and the license finally does not rob!

P
Pirat-AC3 10.11.21

marrader
Battle on ultras goes, and AC does not pull at minimum salaries? How is it?

m
marrader 10.11.21

Pirat-AC3
here and I would like to know how so?