3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21 02:45 pm

attack power does not increase, why? (Dark Souls 3)

I pump the level of the keeper, pump 4 strengths in a row and the value of the attack does not change, in my case "222", I tried dexterity, and tried other weapons, both sharpened with gems and simple. I filmed everything but it didn't work out. I now say so "Dead" coal has not yet been used. Here are a couple of pictures you can tell what nonsense? Only power attack increases and static (R1) does not increase. Everything else rises normally, maybe I don't understand something?

10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 10.11.21

Strength and dexterity after 40 gives very little damage

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
Judging by the "screen" the sword has no scale from the characteristics, therefore the damage from the force is not added. Most likely, the problem is not even in the sword itself, but in its hardening.

S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

I thought people like you, who, instead of taking a screenshot, are taking pictures of the monitor screen, are already extinct

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
In the third dark there are a lot of stones for hardening, there are those that remove the scales and there are those that lower them. So when quenching, you need not only not to look at the damage ...
SpoilerAh yes, in order for the blacksmith to temper different stones, you need to bring him different coals, Faron's coal, coal of giants, etc.

F
Flow4Master 10.11.21

After hardening into "Crude" weapons ceases to depend on the value of the characteristics http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%93%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B1%D1%8B%D0%B9_ % D1% 81% D0% B0% D0% BC% D0% BE% D1% 86% D0% B2% D0% B5% D1% 82

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Krampus3k
I have a game on ps4, first you need to plug in a USB flash drive that I loved somewhere, copy, paste it into the computer, pull it out, and load it here, it's easier right there))
Rooough
As for the coal, I realized, I had two, I already had them handed over to
Flow4Master
I made an exquisite broadsword, the value has changed and increases, the strange thing is that with another weapon, be it fiery, lightning-fast or simple, nothing changes either. That's what's strange

D
Devill666 10.11.21

yes, as already said, you tempered the weapon to "rough" at the blacksmith, therefore the damage does not increase. look at the lines "bonus characteristics". the better the letter, the greater the increase
in lightning fire, and so on, you can temper it. with a bonus from har-k and without them. well, you need to delve into it and look

F
Flow4Master 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
That's right, "fiery" also does not depend on characteristics in general, "lightning" depends only on faith, look at the types of gems
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B0 % D1% 82% D0% B5% D0% B3% D0% BE% D1% 80% D0% B8% D1% 8F:% D0% 97% D0% B0% D0% BA% D0% B0% D0% BB% D0% BA% D0% B0_ (Dark_Souls_III)

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Flow4Master
thanks, figured it out, now my sword does 300+

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
You tempered the weapon for rough, and as a result of this, all the scales are removed