3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elisiie 10.11.21 02:45 pm

Guide to the full walkthrough (Dark Souls 3)

The devil knows what to call it, but if there is a description with detailed comments, or maybe someone recorded the video with the walkthrough, where all quest chains are observed, and so on, otherwise he reached Lotrik, and it turns out he missed a bunch of everything, then in the battle with Yorm the "fat" was supposed to come to the rescue, then it turns out there is a hidden lock with the champion, and so on.
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Elisiie
It's okay, go through now and go to NG +.
Do you want to go through chains with characters? Come here, read and find out:
Spoilerhttp: //ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Category: Characters_ (Dark_Souls_III)
Next time you don't need to create such topics, it's easier to go to Wiki.
This is a simple forum posting.

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
ru wiki is 30% full, so I'll go there when it is a little more informative

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Elisiie
When was the last time you went there?
30% lolcho?

A
Alexey Chichigin 10.11.21

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWtFtyqTavGKQYfTYOs70wQ
Here is a dude just passing the game, secrets, it seems he has not yet missed. I hope they won't ban me for the link

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

Alexey Chichigin
thank you friend, it was too difficult for the comrade above. + to karma you

d
dcrow 10.11.21

Elisiie
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=664086599
Here's a complete guide, there's a video below with character quests!

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Elisiie
Instead of gratitude - soreness. Great.
30% ... Already my heart grabbed. Next time I’ll fucking help you, since you behave like a pig.

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

dcrow
thanks

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Lol? Thanks for what? You would have thrown a link to Google and yelled about gratitude, just above the guys gave links directly to the resources that answered the request of the topic, and you gave a link to the wiki, which I repeat, I repeat it is partially filled (part 3), so you can edit yours 10 more times message, focusing on the fact that you were not thrown by a lois

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Elisiie
I gave you a link, on all the characters - you poke and watch their quest chains, for you this is an incomprehensible task, I don't understand? Do you need to poke your nose?
I'm shocked, people are too lazy to select a section of an interested character and poke it.
Did you point at the link at all? Why am I the culprit of the misinformation because of your unwillingness to investigate the site?
If you do not understand something, why not ask normally, and not assert something on an empty basis? If the information was not reliable, I would not even publish it here, I threw you a link that answered the topic request.
I'm tired, I won't argue. You try to help people, but they behave like pigs.