3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha24 10.11.21 02:45 pm

how can you make the mouse softer and smoother in the Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

who knows please tell me
12 Comments
Sort by:
.Crackpot. 10.11.21

Try using the mouse settings in Windows and in the Witcher to combine

E
Evgen_82 10.11.21

People need help! I haven’t played for a long time, so I decided to screw it up, I ran into such a problem, there is no single team to get items for crafting the same armor, addcraftingingre does not channel (but rummages around the world in search of that skin or this lace, finally, it’s not high), maybe someone in the subject has such the console command to add material which would be enough for the reservation, AT LEAST enough, options like "addcraftingingre" and "addcraft" are not available.

A
Andrey Zolotukhin 10.11.21

Buy a plush mouse, it's softer!

w
winni madison 10.11.21

Evgen_82
Kanai around the world of the Witcher and search for the necessary items. This is the interest of the game

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

andryuha-24
Hardware cursor option)

A
Artem4eG1994 10.11.21

andryuha-24
What does softer and smoother mean? To avoid jerks - enable the "hardware cursor" option, if you need less sensitivity - if the "hardware cursor" option is disabled, the mouse sensitivity option appears in the settings. You set the desired sensitivity and then turn on the "hardware cursor" again.

I
IDarkaxeI 10.11.21

Buy a mouse with an external speed controller, so that without software problems. I have a razer imperator, a good thing

g
grev_4 10.11.21

Here is a thread with a solution http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/chuvstvitelnost_myshki_est_reshenie-864921/

A
Artyom Ponomarev 10.11.21

I set the minimum mouse sensitivity

a
andryuha24 10.11.21

Artem4eG1994
yes there are jerks, the hardware cursor is still there, I'll come home I'll try as you explained off. app cursor, adjust the sensitivity and turn it on again, otherwise I could not find the mouse sensitivity, it was only for the gamepad, thanks, I hope it will work out

s
serg pc 10.11.21

IDarkaxeI
really talk about it, I also have a mouse to click with one click as needed, the speed of the mouse changes is very convenient than climbing control panels)

C
CurtiSRustY 10.11.21

andryuha-24
In the game, in the general settings at the very bottom, put the hardware cursor to use