3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
treffff 10.11.21 02:45 pm

Isle of Mists - Point of No Return? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi. Why is this island considered to be the point of no return? After the Island, the plot returns to Novigrad, where all additional tasks and orders are available for completion.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playersaharan 10.11.21

treffff
Because the quests of the supporters fail if they are not completed to the Isle of Mists (the same quests of the children of Collapse, Zoltan, Keira, etc.)

B
BadEvgen 10.11.21

You will not return from that location until you complete the story on the island. And some quests will fail if you do not complete them before visiting the island.

D
DAEDRA9208 10.11.21

treffff
hi, there are
just some tasks to be completed before moving to the Isle of Mists.

f
fatav 10.11.21

Completed the game three times and not one quest failed after the island of fogs!

Y
Youxyxol 10.11.21

fatav
Well, if you go through them to the island of fogs, then they naturally will not fall through. Personally, during the first playthrough, the quest to kill Radovid and Lambert's quest "Unraveling the Ball" failed, I had to replay it from the last save. And indeed, not after visiting the island and finding Ciri, but before visiting the island, i.e. on Skellig, when you release a firefly from a can.

M
Mercurionio 10.11.21

Is it hard to turn on the logic? After returning from the island, you come to Novigrad and see the hanged magicians (still burned). If you made a quest, then there will be non-humans. Hence Triss's quests fail. Bottom line: All of the original game's major side quests fail because you can't do them anymore. Is it really so difficult to think out what and how?

f
fatav 10.11.21

Vyxyxol
Well, yes, by that time any self-respecting witcher should have everything ready by that time)

s
stasyan9695 10.11.21

what if i can't do the quest to play gwent with dikstroy? the baths are closed (you need a key) and the door is also closed in the subway near the river ... there is a mark in the baths, but the kaer morhen dikstra did not go into battle.