3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zewer 10.11.21 02:45 pm

What is balance? (Dark Souls 3)

Explain the mechanics of balance, I don't understand what it is for!
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hardcore gaymer 10.11.21

Balance seems to help with parries and rolls.

E
Eraser1729 10.11.21

sustainability is. how difficult it is to knock you down when blocking an opponent's strike

E
Eraser1729 10.11.21

heavy armor has a high balance. the lung has zero

S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

Zewer
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Balance

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Zewer
In the third part, you will hardly be able to fully appreciate this statue, because the developers have twisted something with a balance (also called poise and stability). I can only say that now in PvP you don't really care what your balance is. And in PvE, in principle, any mob can bring down your attack in the process, so I don't know why the developers left it at all. I tried with Jorm's shield (it raises the balance by 30 points somewhere), so even the stability of 50-something points did not help to avoid a stunlock.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

In fact, in one of the interviews it was said that the balance will now reduce the stagger time from blows. The more the balance, the less time it sausages. I myself did not notice the difference, since I play the whole game with approximately the same balance number and hit with the same rapier. But then I noticed that the same enemies are recollected faster from the blow of a rapier than from a black fireball.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

nakosyachili karoch developed in this part with a balance.Marty52
pleases that, although, as before, when hitting with heavy weapons, the balance increases for the duration of the strike

M
Marty52 10.11.21

at_sagor said
in an interview that balance will now reduce stagger time from hits. The more the balance, the less time it sausages
Really? Damn, honestly, I don’t remember that. But then the claim about "twisted" was removed. Well, indeed, balance was very easy to abuse in the past. In PvP, he was often the only one who decided.

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

If I understood you correctly, you can forget the bolt on it, right?

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Zewer
Well, how to say. Even taking into account all that has been said, I will not score on him. Especially considering the words at_sagor. I keep it at twenty and it is enough for me (according to the sensations).

E
Ex021 10.11.21

Zewer
Trust me, there is nothing worth hammering in a bolt in this game.

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

Ex021
I have already completed the whole game and the new game +, believe me, it's worth it!