3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kogalym 10.11.21 02:45 pm

GUARDS !!!! (be sure to come in) (Final Fantasy 8)

If it's not difficult to answer a few questions
1 - how many guards are there?
2 - what are their names?
3 - where to get them?
26 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yara tribal 10.11.21

Guards, it seems, are only seventeen.
1) Kuizakotl - located at the very beginning of the game at the Skuall's desk
2) Shiva - also at the desk
3) Ifrit - in the cave of fire
4) Siren - pull out of Elvoret (boss from the communication tower in Dollet)
5) Brothers - do a small quest in Tomb of the unknown king, and then defeat the Brothers
6) Diablos - use the magic lamp that Sid gives before sending to Timber, and defeat Diablos (it is better not to meddle without preparation!)
7) Karabunculus - pull out of the Lizardolf (any), which Adea summons shortly until the end of the first disc
8) Leviathan - pull out of NORG on the second disc
9) Pandemon - pull out of Fujin during the battle with her and Rajin at the Balamba hotel
10) Cerberus - defeat him in the garden of Galbadia during the battle of the Gardens
11) Bahamut - defeat him in the Deep Sea Research Center
12) Doom Train - find Solomon's ring in Tear's Point, which is not far from Eshtar. To call the Guardian, you need 6 Remedy + (they can be obtained thanks to Alexander's ability, which enhances medicine), 6 steel pipes (stolen from the Wendigo) and 6 Marlboro tentacles (stolen from Marlboro or obtained for fighting with him). When everything is over, just select the ring from the menu and the guard will join.
13) Cactuar - sit in Ragnarok and fly to Cactus Island (this is somewhere in the south-east of Eshtar), there you catch the Cactuar disappearing in the sands, defeat him and your guard.
14) One - go to the Ruins of Center, look for Odin there and defeat him. You will not be able to summon this guard. He himself will appear at will.
15) Tonberry - Kill 20 Tonberry in the Ruins of Center and defeat King Tonberry. (All this is very boring work, it will take a lot of patience, effort and time).
16) Alexander - pull out of Edea during the second fight with her (end of the second disc).
17) Eden - draw Vepon from Ultima in the Deep Sea Research Center.

A
Amaranth 10.11.21

Tell me, where is the deep sea research center or this island of warships? I can't get Bahamut and Eden in any way ((I
flew the whole map ... I landed on every island ... this island is nowhere ... below Edea's house I have only a small island that looks like the letter "l" ... but I'm on I can't even land him

E
Enterprise_1701A 10.11.21

..IS is not on the island .. It is located in the southwestern part of the map towards the ocean .. It can be seen very badly on the map .. or not at all, I don’t remember anymore ..

Y
Yara tribal 10.11.21

Yes, that's right, in the southwest, hover in the air and spin a little. Perhaps you will see, but with a low level, you should not go there.

A
Amaranth 10.11.21

Cool, I found it !!! Thanks a lot ;)))))))

R
Romanoid 10.11.21

And if I smacked some of the guards, it's no longer really possible to get them? :( I didn't know that they can be pulled from enemies. I was hoping to collect everyone ...

J
Jack SK 10.11.21

It can be captured in the Ultimecia castle on the 4th disc, from the bosses who hold the seal on some skills, there are 8. When you defeat the 1st boss, select Draw. And from the next boss you can draw out the forgotten guard.

P
PriZraK667 10.11.21

People, please tell me with the help of which ability of which guard can you convert 2 energy crystals into 20 pulse ammunition for Lionhart?

P
PriZraK667 10.11.21

Another question, where can I get 20 rename cards?

J
Jack SK 10.11.21

PriZraK667
2 energies in 20 impulses can be remade using the Ifrit skill, I don't remember what it is called.

ZY if you have a PC version, then don't even try in Russian; install English, remake these cartridges, and install Russian back

J
Jack SK 10.11.21

PriZraK667
20 renaming cards, just set the English tyry pyry ......................... etc.
With the help of Kwezakotl's "Card" skill (2)

J
Jack SK 10.11.21

I agree with MediaMagnat: a spoon is way to dinner

But I didn't use these spoons in battle. in general

They are needed for beauty and for binding.

ZY: spoons - GF

P
PriZraK667 10.11.21

And in the castle of the ultimation, you can only pump out the leviathan?

P
PriZraK667 10.11.21

At the end of the 3rd and 4th discs, guards are not needed at all. Lionhart does his job.

J
Jack SK 10.11.21

In the castle, you can pump out all those who have forgotten (except for those that you get without drawing). ex: doomtrain, bahamut, etc. I shook it with my own hands.
if you have forgotten only Leviathan, then you can only draw out Leviathan.

And why only on the 3rd and 4th, when it is possible to steer Lionheart on the 2nd disk.
don't know how to get a lion's heart in disc 2 ????? poorly

P
PriZraK667 10.11.21

Yes, I really don't know, but not only because of this: until the end of the 3rd disc, I was mainly engaged in obtaining magic.

A
Alex fireman 10.11.21

To acquire Eden, there must be a Siren guard.

A
Alex fireman 10.11.21

Because it gives the ability "Hidden Save" and near the box of Ultima Vepon, a save should appear, which gives the Siren's pumped ability. And so ... Since 155639 you will run up the ladder!

J
Jack SK 10.11.21

The ability is not called hidden saves, but "move-find"

A
Alex fireman 10.11.21

Well, we definitely have different translations!