3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper man 10.11.21 02:47 pm

Prime Account Matchmaking (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Che for pribluda appeared today? What is written there to justify the collective farmer?
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chemodannnn 10.11.21

This is an additional measure of protection against cheaters, they bind the account to the phone number, and the further selection of players - like "honest"!

F
FFFREDDD 10.11.21

Chemodannnn
Like to keep the boosters out? Well, yes, the noob tied, the booster came in - booted, the noob plays at a high rank, even if there is some catch. How Oo binding will help. Only from boosters that sell their forgotten accounts, and then it is doubtful, why not abandon the acc without a link, and after the sale already tie it? .. Roflyu with valv

n
nikishara 10.11.21

FFFREDDD
Not from boosters, but from cheaters. They say "it's easier to get a new account and buy Ks on it than to get a new phone number." In general, it's a good idea, at least if Volvo does not want to improve the VAC, then such measures are quite effective for themselves.

F
FFFREDDD 10.11.21

nikishara
Well, it makes sense only if you need to confirm some action via the phone before each skating rink, otherwise I went to the Internet - took a random number - I was scared, there is no problem. Too dubious innovation)).

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

seems to have come up with a good idea

A
Agon1st 10.11.21

"Together with today's update, a new game search mode has been added to CS: GO.

Now the player can link his phone number to the account and search for the game only among players who have done the same. As planned by Valve, this will prevent the creation of Smurfs"

and they are right about 70 % the number will decrease when it comes out of beta of course

R
R_D_V 10.11.21

More protection from Smurfs than from cheaters or boosters, and many now have several SIM cards in use, so this will not solve the problem in any other way. In the end, the Valves will come to the conclusion that they will gash a paid mm for which they will have to pay.

A
Agon1st 10.11.21

R_D_V
no matter how you decide that, in Europe there people are not rogue and operators do not choke them, so it makes no sense to have a lot of sim cards

D
Daniil Kentov 10.11.21

Ripper Man
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=670422146

R
R_D_V 10.11.21

Stas Klosovsky
Cellular communication in Europe costs much more than in the CIS, believe me, especially in Germany and the EU countries. Yes, and having several SIM cards is not a sign of the high cost of communication, but rather convenience, many of the Internet on one SIM card and the connection to another.

A
Agon1st 10.11.21

R_D_V
believe me, in europe salaries are 4-5 times more than in the cis
and there they don't bother with operators, and there are a lot of people on contracts, and contracts are not so expensive

F
FR00S7 10.11.21

For the villagers:
Spoiler - bind your account to a phone number
- go into the game
- press "Prime Account", below the "Upgrade" button
- ???
- PROFIT
How effective this innovation is is also debatable. If we take into account all the SIM cards of the nurse, folders, friends from 3 "b", etc., etc., then you can rivet 3-5 accounts, at least for a student who does not have so much pocket money to buy a SIM card every two weeks ...
And in general, when buying a SIM card (at least from me in Svyaznoy and Euroset), they take passport data, which also discourages some individuals from buying another SIM card in order to drive in MMchik with VX and crustaceans-friends, the same pi * opami, I'm sure.
Well, 30-35 percent of different trash in MM will decrease, but it's better,

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

FR00S7 in
order for a student to rivet on 5 accounts of 5 numbers, he first needs to buy 5 games, besides, he can cheat without tying anything anywhere, it's easier because it's easier, + it's
cheaper to download a pirate and have fun there

M
Majuly 10.11.21

IMHO they want the number of twinks to be reduced, but what does the phone have to do with it? I mean why exactly he, you could easily make the same system as in "OSU!" Without creating haemorrhoids with the phone. Conclusion: The result justifies the means (no)