3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mmm VSvS 10.11.21 02:47 pm

Is there anything you can do with the statue? (Dark Souls 3)

The statue stands in the lock "Lothric Castle". Behind the granny, the buyout gives the banner of Lothric. A platform has been put forward at the statue. Do you need to put something in there? Or is it worth it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 10.11.21

MMM VSvS
Move along the plot, everything has its time.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Then put the bowl there.

M
Mmm VSvS 10.11.21

Ivanych
Everything is clear. Thank you

M
Mmm VSvS 10.11.21

Ivanych
And another question. I haven’t died before. I always looked like a human. And now I died once and I look like a hollow from DS2, even if I use coal, I still look hollow. I did something wrong or it should be ?

_
__MET__ 10.11.21

Mmm VSvS
you leveled up the pilligrim . he gave you a black mark.

s
szloy 10.11.21

__MET__
can you remove the mark?

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

szloy is
possible, but there you will screw up some ending the best, in more detail look for guides on the endings or here on the forum it was somewhere! can be filmed temporarily, i.e. buying books to death for 4500, there a woman next to the pilgrim will later sell

M
Mmm VSvS 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
that is, if you are hollow, will there be a good ending?
I was able to become a human when I prayed for 3k souls at the altar in the sewer in the "Village of the Undead" but after death I became hollow again.
And I also brought the "Spirit of the Keeper of Fire" (which lvl apet) and now you can remove the curse from her, is this about this curse and speech?

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

MMM VSvS
Well, I myself have not yet played the game myself, but I have read on the forum more than once that if you cure the curse of the keeper of the fire, you will screw up a good ending, you can also be treated with a statue. The Keeper kind of heals forever. there are many conditions that must be met for a good ending, so if you are interested, then look for yourself on the Internet, but if you don't want to be treated, don't suffer-) the current is really expensive for the keeper, lvle 40 cost around 40 thousand souls, for 60 about 100 thousand-)

M
Mmm VSvS 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
well, I still have 20 lvl, so it costs 19.999))) Straight "Edorado")))) ))))

R
Rock8 10.11.21

MMM VSvS

Agree