3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hasem 07.11.19 11:14 am

Problems entering the codes (Gothic 3)

Generally in the ini file the line that needs to be changed was already on the desired value. I go to the game drive code, instead of a _ put ? and if syntax eror
73 Comments
Sort by:
g
guzz 07.11.19

The underscore _ on the button th

h
hasem 07.11.19

tried still not work

g
guzz 07.11.19

Shift + Yu tried?

h
hasem 07.11.19

I'm not talking about writing say write code in the I state. But when I press enter it is not accepted

h
hasem 07.11.19

Pishit class It unknown

h
hasem 07.11.19

Everything turned out added to inventory what was missing. But now nothing happens I have 5 artifacts Adanos, but Robert didn't tell me, too, Saturas, Xardas doesn't want to talk niche. The mission of find the 5 artifacts everything hangs.

S
Shifroval 07.11.19

It's simple. Include the artifact only when I took him out of something. Find the trunk, put all the artifacts and get them. That's all.

h
hasem 07.11.19

Did, nothing happens

h
hasem 07.11.19

because I already had once I took myself. Can now talk cemnet necessary?

By the way, and for some reason the stone ancestors Baldar doesn't want to be put on a pedestal...

S
Shifroval 07.11.19

I don't know... Depends on what quest stage are you now... There is specific need to know what you did and what not.

Version of what? 1.6.3 set? It seems(and maybe earlier) that was fixed with stones.
And as it doesn't want to put? Type already inserted? That he says? Jobs hanging vypolnennoe with this tomb? Somewhere I've seen. And, moreover, in nepatchenny curve version...

h
hasem 07.11.19

>I don't know... Depends on what quest stage are you now... There is specific need to know what you did and what not.

Now hanging to find sweenys artifact of Trelis and 5 artifacts adenoca, 4 artifact was collected, and amytal I citanul T. K. Naka figs Trelis captured 100 years ago.

>Version of what? 1.6.3 set? It seems(and maybe earlier) that was fixed with stones.
And as it doesn't want to put? Type already inserted? That he says? Jobs hanging vypolnennoe with this tomb? Somewhere I've seen. And, moreover, in nepatchenny curve version...

Caminiti worth it. Doesn't want to put this pedical doesn't burn, passed. The hero approaches it, sits up, stands up and Nitsche nne says does nothing. He does not like hanging passed, the last one left.

H
HALERA123 07.11.19

Yes, just give the statue of Innos in the monastery and without to find the 5 artifacts of Adanos will be free Montano kill Sabina new quests

S
Shifroval 07.11.19

No, there is no such...
At least they'd know he'd love to fly :))

If they'd known where it would pop up, but alas...
In G3 even resurrect NPC cannot complete the quest with a console that is already there before you move...

P
PSH-BTD 07.11.19

some scribbling in ini to change?)

A
Arteeem 07.11.19

I have the same problem with codes (that I don't prescribed prescribed for all items except for goblet of fire and he's the only one I need )

N
NanoTapok 07.11.19

The people of course, I already created a theme,but so more chances)
press the tilde-release of the console,but there are SQUARES INSTEAD of LETTERS!!1 Cho do mind I will not put((

S
Shifroval 07.11.19

Create in the Data folder _compiledImage folder, and in it the folder _Intern
And all will be :))

N
NanoTapok 07.11.19

direct and to write? I mean with the sign _?

S
Shifroval 07.11.19

Yes, and to write.

N
NanoTapok 07.11.19

Spasibochki,let me check.)
By the way.I vrodeby version 1.9,litsenzionka,and I have a question-is there any update on this version?
Sorry for offtopic) I Just need it right now :D