3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grechko 10.11.21 02:47 pm

Knight Slayer Tsorig does not appear (Dark Souls 3)

neither in the Catacombs of Kartus nor in the Smoldering Lake have I met him, what could be the problem?
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArhiPriest 10.11.21

Grechko
Do you run around with Vozzheny?

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

Grechko,
in the smoldering lake to the right of the worm, there is a huge loka in the form of a labyrinth with a cloud of illusory walls, and in one place there is a long bridge over lava, it appeared under the bridge, at least for me

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Grechko
The main condition for the invasion of phantom-non-writing is to be under the influence of coal. If it is completed, but the phantom does not appear, then you killed the boss of the location and you will no longer be able to see the phantom.

G
Grechko 10.11.21

ArhiPriest YesMarty52
killed the boss and why can't I knock out the sword anymore?

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Buckwheat His
sword is knocked out - when he is not a phantom, he sits in the Smoldering Lake, in the Ruins of Demons.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Grechko The
sword does not fall from the invader, but from the original, which walks around the lava.

G
Grechko 10.11.21

Is there an alternative to the Giant Smoke Sword?

G
Grechko 10.11.21

at_sagor
so it's not there either

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

Grechko The
man above (Sanya Pshonkin), correctly wrote, the sword falls not from the phantom, but from what is there.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Grechko
Spoiler Well, look at the situation like this: the sword is dropped not only from the phantom Tsoriga, but also from the NPC Tsoriga, which is in the ruins of the demon after being placed with basilisks. I don’t know if more leads are needed, but it’s next to a spacious room with lava.

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

Grechko
It should be under the bridge that leads to a long staircase, there is still a black knight

G
Grechko 10.11.21

Marty52
I saw neither the phantom nor the original

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Grechko
There are two places where you can come close to the lava. Did you look in both? He's with the one just behind the basilisks.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Grechko
Check it again. Have you reached the place with the huge ballista yet?

G
Grechko 10.11.21

Marty52
generally licked everything, even a ballista

G
Grechko 10.11.21

maybe it's because I joined the fingers of the rosary covenant and then just went to kill tsorig

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

Grechko
Here (http://igronews.com/video/secrets/5482-dark-souls-3-fume-ultra-greatsword.html), look it can help.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Grechko
Damn, something is not right. There is a passage to the left in front of the stairs to the bridge with the black knight. There is a descent, and nearby is Tsorig just. Did you visit this place with lava?

G
Grechko 10.11.21

ok, thanks everyone, I'll look better