3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovik.boroda 10.11.21 02:47 pm

The game slows down. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Faced such a problem. When I drive slowly, everything is fine, but when I start to gain speed, say 90 km, the game starts to slow down. I have, I would say, above average hardware. The card is 640.8 gigs of RAM, etc. And I think that something is interfering with the game. Maybe someone has the same problem, I ask for advice.
91 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo sexual 10.11.21

Nvidia GeForce GT 640 graphics card? If so, then you need at least a GTX 660.

v
vovik.boroda 10.11.21

Hobo Sexual
But what's wrong with that? People play at both the worst and the normal. I think it's because of the game.

H
Hobo sexual 10.11.21

vovik.boroda
It is not bad, it is for work and multimedia http://www.nvidia.ru/object/geforce-gt-640-oem-ru.html#pdpC1 In order for the traxim to run normally on it, you need resolution and quality of reflections put at a minimum in the mirrors, they very much sit down FPS, especially in the city. Turn off anti-aliasing, there is zero sense from it, but the game is freezing, relief texturing is removed, the grass is set to medium. When my normal vidyashka died, I was sitting on the GT 640, so knowing what I'm talking about))

v
vovik.boroda 10.11.21

Hobo Sexual
Yes, I have already tried to set the minimum in the settings, it does not help

u
ubiquitous 10.11.21

If the FPS is below 15, you can not even play - at least 20.

u
ubiquitous 10.11.21

vovik.boroda
Maybe the Windows are updated - this also happens.

H
Hobo sexual 10.11.21

vovik.boroda
You need a video card more powerful, there are no other options.

s
sibiryak72 10.11.21

ubiquitous
I have a default card without additional. traffic and graphics 17-21 fps (sometimes less)

u
ubiquitous 10.11.21

sibiryak72
Maybe the cooler on vidyakha is dusty ???

s
sibiryak72 10.11.21

ubiquitous
No. I just have Intel Core 2.10GHz
RAM 4.00GB
NVIDIA GeForge GT 520M

u
ubiquitous 10.11.21

sibiryak72
According to the idea should steer ... But at low levels.

s
sibiryak72 10.11.21

ubiquitous
Yes, it goes to the minimum. But other people's tracks do not pull. Even Chereau trailers do not pull.

M
MrX3Mik 10.11.21

Lyokha Russian. wrote:
vidyuha Nvidia GeForce GT 440, and at high settings works fine,
high settings are when you have everything set to ultra (graph), with a scale of at least 300%. With your Nvidia GeForce GT 440, the maximum is 150% not that high, not even medium settings. On 660, you can set a maximum of 200%, if you cut all other settings without mods, then 300%.

M
MrX3Mik 10.11.21

Minimum:

Processor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz

Graphics card: GeForce GTS 450-class

RAM: 4 GB RAM

DirectX: 10

Sound: DirectX compatible

Recommended:

Processor: Quad core CPU 3.0 GHz

Graphics card: GeForce GTX 760-class

RAM: 6 GB RAM

DirectX: 10

Hard disk space: 200 MB available space

Sound: DirectX compatible

a
allexrff 10.11.21

vovik.boroda
try to change the repack if you have a pirate

M
MrX3Mik 10.11.21

vovik.boroda
in 640, if I'm not mistaken 1 gig of memory. ETS is a rather demanding game for hardware and so that there are no brakes at high graph settings and even with mods, a vidyuha with 4 gigs of memory + RAM of at least 8 gigs and a corresponding percentage is desirable (i7 for example ) -with such a set, everything will be smooth, and in general, putting any new igruhi, you can not look at the system requirements

a
allexrff 10.11.21

vovik.boroda I
just have a 2 GHz processor 4 giga operatives, a 512 MB video card, and everything pulls slightly below the high level of graphics, the current jams on mods like KAMAZ or Kraz or Maz, in short, on Soviet-style cars, so I I say try to change the repack or reinstall the game, the save should remain

M
MrX3Mik 10.11.21

Hobo Sexual wrote:
If yes, then you need at least a GTX 660.I
agree, I have this at work, at medium settings, I ride with mods)

M
MrX3Mik 10.11.21

allexrff wrote:
I have a 2 GHz processor, 4 gigabytes of RAM, a 512 MB video card, and everything pulls to just below the high graphics level,
and what scale is set in the graph settings? I guess I guess 125%?)

v
vovik.boroda 10.11.21

allexrff
I constantly play on repacks from Mechanics. and on 1.18,1.21,1.22, and there were no problems. And the game does not constantly slow down, but only when you go at high speed, about 100 km