3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21 02:47 pm

Exquisite Jewel (Dark Souls 3)

All health!
Where to look for this wonderful pebble - do I need it so much? Even in the wiki of the game, not a word about him. All stones except him. Is it really so sad and he doesn't fall randomly from anyone?
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
v-hlam 10.11.21

THURISAZ
I don’t remember where it is falling, but he is definitely farming

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

and what does he give that? I have 5 of them, but I didn't see the point of hardening something with them, others seem to be no worse at all

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

Like I heard from some knights falls. Lothric, who is in the beginning, a blue cloak. But most likely I heard something wrong.

R
RGC 10.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin
It makes sense to use it if your strength and dexterity are pumped in the same way and the weapon's bonuses from characteristics are approximately the same

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

RGC
About that and speech. I am just pumping strength and dexterity.

R
RGC 10.11.21

THURISAZ
Well, one is definitely dropped from the blue knight of Lothric in the initial location, another from a lizard in the archives, the third from a corpse between two dragons in the castle of Lothric. The rest farm with a rather low drop chance from the same blue knight and red-eyed knights of Lothric in Lothric castle.
Farming them is quite difficult, at least a sharpened gem knocked out only once in more than an hour of farming with a ring of a golden serpent and coins in the catacombs.

M
Mmm VSvS 10.11.21

THURISAZ
Such a gem fell to me when I ran 3-4 times through the cemetery (where the archer shoots big arrows) in the loka settlement of the undead, randomly from one of the homeless