3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Efremenko 10.11.21 02:47 pm

Smoldering Lake (Dark Souls 3)

How to collect a drop in lava (maybe there is a ring like in the first souls)?
8 Comments
Sort by:
X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

By the way, yes, an interesting question. Maybe there is a calculation for HP fat?

s
szloy 10.11.21

Gear for fire is needed, the more the better
PrepodPk wrote:
To collect loot on lava, you just need to use moss + pyromancy sweat

s
siame 10.11.21

You can pick it up, although you will have to swallow estus after every couple of somersaults. Ring with a red stone, ring with a variegated stone, pyromancy raw flesh and you must take the form of a dragon. Then the fire resistance will reach almost fifty. Estus need at least a dozen + estus ring. And the HP itself is needed decently. I picked it up.

s
siame 10.11.21

szloy
Have not tried using them together. At least in the second dark, they did not work together and crowded out each other. Maybe it works here.

M
Miniralka 10.11.21

Choose clothes with the best indicators of fire protection, a fire protection ring (with a red stone it has a name like), eat a red pill and use instant sweat pyromancy, the defa will be about 60-70

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

Pill for fire resistance, sweat (pyromancy), ring for fire resistance, clothes for fire resistance and run to the loot. From time to time you need to stop and use the estus in two sips.
Spoiler Here only the loot there is not very useful (of course, if you are not a pyromancer). I don’t remember exactly, but it seems like two spells of pyromancy, a staff (with not the best enhancement of magic) and coal. ... ... Personally, my efforts to get the loot weren't worth it in the end. ... ...
By the way, in the second Dark, jugs of water helped very well - having smeared them with them, one could practically walk on fire. ... ... I did not find anything like it here.

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

pochtipushkin
Here is an analogue of rifts in the water, there is water a little higher, I did not wear any rings. HP is enough in one direction. 2 calls t collected everything

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

Elisiie
Wow. I will know about water. It's just that in the second Dark it was really visible that the character was getting wet. I did not notice this visually here. ... ...