3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hackfry 10.11.21 02:47 pm

The problem with the transition to another level of difficulty (Dying Light)

In general, such a thing, I passed the game + on hard and decided to change the difficulty back to normal, but accidentally set it hard, the game does not allow you to select the difficulty level again, if anyone knows what the problem is, please write
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hackfry 10.11.21

C
CP3M 10.11.21

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. What is your Legend level?

H
Hackfry 10.11.21

Leonid Naumets

C
CP3M 10.11.21

Hackfry
Let me guess, made it myself?

H
Hackfry 10.11.21

Leonid Naumets
What? what does it have to do with it?

C
CP3M 10.11.21

Hackfry
Yes, I read that there is a protection system that does not allow changing the complexity in downloaded and hacked saves. So as I guess, it's not destiny for you to change the difficulty)

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

Hackfry
This may be due to a bug that happens when the quarantine zone from the DLC is in the "active" quest upon exiting the game (the "Three Moons" Restaurant in the Old City or the Jubilee Tunnel in the Slums). Probably, after the release of The Following (there was no such bug before), the developers screwed up a bit, so the game stubbornly refuses to change the difficulty if these quarantines are hanging in the "active" one (and as I see in your screenshot, you just have "Three Moons" and hanging in the "active" quest).

Try to enter the game and change the "active" quest to some other, for example, to "Bright Mountain Tunnel" (or any other quarantine, the main thing is that without marking "additional content"), then go to the menu and again check your save in paragraph "

H
Hackfry 10.11.21

SCAR.
Yes, thanks, helped