3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. DOOM 10.11.21 02:47 pm

Titanite Fragment (Dark Souls 3)

Actually, where can you farm? Large chunks of titanite 100% fall from the Knights of Lothric in the castle of Lothric, but where to get the debris?
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

There is a very small chance that a chunk of titanite will fall from them. Also, one of the ashes allows you to buy it endlessly - it is in the location where you follow the path of the dragon.

M
Mr. DOOM 10.11.21

at_sagor
The Way of the Dragon? Or rather, the name can be, if not difficult ?:

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

The location is called "The Peak of the Ancient Dragons", go from the "Big Bell Tower" bonfire. If everything is properly investigated there, you will find this ash.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Mr.DOOM is the
peak of the ancient dragons, it seems that is the name. don't worry, you probably weren't there)

M
Mr. DOOM 10.11.21

Devill666
at_sagor
Can you borrow 6 pieces?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Yeah, he ran away. Each costs 13,000 souls, and farming is such a long business. Somehow myself. Moreover, in the Peak of the ancient dragons, they are scattered like mud.

S
SandSkrem 10.11.21

Mr. DOOM
counter you when they throw them out - you can't see them, cake

M
Mr. DOOM 10.11.21

at_sagor
Pnyatnenko) It's just that I often hang out in pvp, I need to pump the sword. And before these two locations, I think I will cut for a long time.

M
Mr. DOOM 10.11.21

SandSkrem
Clear :(

A
Aziflow 10.11.21

at_sagor wrote:
Yeah, he ran away. Each costs 13,000 souls, and farming is such a long business.
You can farm 100k + souls in 15 minutes (I got about 150k), not with a bug, but on one mob in Archdragon Peak.

E
Eribira 10.11.21

Mr. DOOM
If you want the wreckage, you can go to the church on the Lothric wall, where the aunt sits in the chair - she gave you the flag. You kill her and the boss gets tattered. You kill the boss and in the next location there are already debris, you will collect even more than six

D
Darth SimbioZ 10.11.21

Eribira
Didn't know the boss was there. And what are the consequences in the game if you kill that aunt? She’s peaceful, as it were.

M
Mr. DOOM 10.11.21

Eribira
How do you think I got to the castle of Lothric, writing about it in the first post xD ???

m
mrG0bliN 10.11.21

Mr. DOOM
there in the temple after the lake of fire in bulk
has already filled 64 pieces while trying to make his way along the loka to the trail of the fire

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

Aziflow
What kind of mob? And then I did not find a place better than the archives. You run headlong killing scientists and sometimes small ones. As a result, 40-45k souls. If you kill knights, then even more. But I am the most difficult enemy for the knights and they would rather kill me than I would kill them.

D
DNAndrey 10.11.21

Can anyone suggest a shimmery titanite farm if there is one?

E
Eribira 10.11.21

Mr. DOOM
Sorry, I didn't notice that you're already in the castle. There are knights on the wall.
Darth SimbioZ
None, the aunt will then be killed in the story and the boss will still be. It's a secret that you can summon him even at the beginning of the game.

C
Carelia 10.11.21

DNAndrey
At the peak of Dragons, there and on the glitter with its shaft + ash from this location gives the merchant access to shimmering and titanite scales.

D
DNAndrey 10.11.21

Carelia
Thanks, but I found it already, and the game passed.