3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MadHamsterHead 10.11.21 02:49 pm

Missing women from the Temple of Fire (Dark Souls 3)

Upon returning to the Temple, I noticed that Irishka (the one that was blind) had disappeared somewhere, thought she might have gone for a walk, will return again, and never returned (she was blind, maybe she fell off a cliff, xs shorter). After a while, I went to see the Enchantress (deputy of the humpbacked), she started rubbing some game on me, they say, you're a schmuck and I won't sell you anything. Then I began to suspect something, but not much. Having killed himself several dozen times about the next boss, he decided to return to the Temple and noticed that there was no man sitting on the stairs. Suspicions intensified, but since I always did not care about his fate, I did not panic too much. I began to panic when the Enchantress disappeared.
Well, I think that's all, now the Keeper of Fire will also run away somewhere, and I will be left alone with the old woman ... like in a fairy tale about a trough. In general, having pulled on my best thermal underwear, I went in search.
I bumped into the guard of that blind man, he tells me you kind of offended her, here's a club on your head. I screwed up a little, what kind of unfounded accusations against me? when and how did I manage to offend her? ...... in general, my now is a mace.
Immediately I remembered that you can atone for sins, you never know, suddenly somehow sinned. I went to the statue, and she writes to me that I have no sins.
And what is the matter then, one wonders? He did not beat anyone, did not wish anyone any harm, why does everyone go somewhere, and they also set their khakhali on me? To hell with him with a man, how to get women back?

PS Well, I hit my grandmother a couple of times, but she survived, so it's unlikely because of this ... it's just a kick-ass that raises prices, infuriates already
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 10.11.21

MadHamsterHead has disappeared
somewhere
Irishka Bumped into the guard of that blind man, he tells me you kind of offended her, here's a mace on your head.
You bought dark magic from Irina.

I went to see the Enchantress (the deputy of the humpbacked), she started rubbing me some game, they say, you are a schmuck and I won't sell anything to you.
Enchantress
You took off the dark mark.

decided to return to the Temple and noticed that there was no man sitting on the stairs.
After some boss, he went for a walk. This is fine.

B
Bunny 10.11.21

God knows. My man also left, and at the very beginning of the game, but here I myself am to blame - I gave him a couple of times on cabbage soup, he went to the cliff, I overtook him there and gave him one more time, then he disappeared again. The women did not beat much, I drove a little to the granny and then by accident, but she stands, like everyone else ...

M
MadHamsterHead 10.11.21

Marty52
and, here's the catch , I already thought there was some kind of bug. And there is no way to return them?

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Yuri's MadHamsterHead is definitely gone forever. If Irina disappeared from her place, then there is nothing with her either.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Marty52
how is it? she sits next to the "man with the mace", maybe the boy just didn’t take her out of there after the fight?
MadHamsterHead
look this blind woman near the place where the man was beaten.

P
Purgesha 10.11.21

what you have is the result of your actions in the game, yuri left you because you disappointed her by removing the mark, and Irina seemed to go crazy because you sold her forbidden tomes and bought at least 1 scroll of dark magic, the man is her guard, that's why he attacked you.
PS here I personally have another case, there was some girl in armor resembling a dancer distantly, I found the Fingers covenant and when I returned to the temple she said that now we will see each other as enemies. Honestly, I even had no idea who she was, she didn't even introduce herself when I tried to talk to her earlier, in the end she just left and I never met her, although she promised: D

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Devill666
Well, I meant that if she disappeared from that place, then that's it. It was necessary to talk to her at that place, wearing Morn's gloves. Then she would come back.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Marty52
without them)

M
MadHamsterHead 10.11.21

Devill666
Everything is correct, there she lies, I don’t know why I didn’t notice her then. I talked to her, came back. If I once again buy dark magic from her, what consequences await me?

Purgesha
Just stopped at this place) I return to the Temple after joining the covenant, she tells me: "our paths diverge, next time we will meet as enemies." I'm like: "Who are you anyway?" ....
In this game, you can't go pissing, so that someone doesn't like it and some left NPC doesn't send you

D
Devill666 10.11.21

MadHamsterHead
Yes, no, there are two exits. or you buy up all the magic, including the dark one, and there will be a bad ending. or you buy only light and it will be good. you already missed a good one

M
MadHamsterHead 10.11.21

Devill666 is
excellent ... i.e. I pulled her out of the slammer, provided her with housing, raised her business, supplied books free of charge, then bought one dark magic, which she herself sold without a twinge of conscience, and I get a bad ending for this? ... a wonderful game)

D
Devill666 10.11.21

MadHamsterHead
well, like she was supposed to be the keeper of the fire, for which she gave her vision, but somehow it did not work out. and so the life is not very good, and you also stuff it with tomes with dark magic because of what small creatures bite it. so yeah.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 10.11.21

Devill666
Yeah, these little creatures somehow remind me of humanity in the 1st DLS game, before the fight with Manus (oh, and he drank my blood).

S
Slayerz85 10.11.21

It killed me more, then if you don't give at least one scroll to Orbek after killing more than 4 bosses, he will leave forever. I would like to see that stoned moron who came up with this. How should I know what exactly after 4, what is the logic Where should I get the basic spells now if I'm playing fullsork?

M
MadHamsterHead 10.11.21

Slayerz85
Yes, there are a lot of such moments in the game, for example, Greyrat leaned back in Irytil's bucket (when I gave him the go-ahead for the robbery). It turns out that so that he does not die, you need to have time to return the clothes to Sigward before the murder of the Pontiff ... how to think of this myself, I don’t understand